Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, I played from the beginning and did find the Gabriela photos were they always were. The last doll is indeed a tricky one. See my walkthrough -- use link in my signature -- if you want a spoiler.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hmm, I played from the beginning and did find the Gabriela photos were they always were. The last doll is indeed a tricky one. See my walkthrough -- use link in my signature -- if you want a spoiler.
Thank you, got the doll, now for the 5 missing pictures. Worked out why the Gabriella pictures are missing. Seems that they were showing for the incest path in past versions, but now are showing for the normal path.

Regards

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
The photos were introduced not long ago. But most of them can be found way earlier. That is why I try to play from the start to keep the walkthrough consistent with the newest things added.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thank you, got the doll, now for the 5 missing pictures. Worked out why the Gabriella pictures are missing. Seems that they were showing for the incest path in past versions, but now are showing for the normal path.

Regards
If you used my saves it is cause I forgot to pick those up. It is hard to remember all of collections when I create saves.
Those photos are at:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
If you used my saves it is cause I forgot to pick those up. It is hard to remember all of collections when I create saves.
Those photos are at:
Thank you for your reply. I always use your saves with each new version. I figured it was an error when setting up the save files easily done when a game has the voluminous content of yours.

BTW, congratulations for a fantastic game.

Regards

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Those photos are at:
Hi Nenad:

I am Back again. I thought I take this opportunity to discuss another topic which I am sure you are wrestling with. Your game is about 40 to 45% complete. It is already 6GB and by the time you complete it I estimate it will be around 10-12 Gigs. That is approaching the size of a good game on a playing console.

I like to make a suggestion or perhaps you can inform us of what your thoughts are in this area. Why not stop at V18 and call it Part A, then start afresh with a new Part B without any of the storyline content so far. The only assets you bring across from part A would be the menu system, Doll House content, the screen where you can review found items (dolls, lingerie, pictures), etc., which are a necessity from V18. I realise that some of your supporters have different opinions as they like to see regular releases of new content, but I am sure we would all be understanding if it is done in a way that does not impact too much on the second part game development.

Be interested to hear feedback from you and others as well. I also like to mention that I may not get involved in a continuing discussion but wanted to throw this out there.

Thank you to all for reading this.

Regards

Reactions: dutchpete

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
From what I understand of this game engine, it is not suited for reading files on different locations. And every version creates its own directory, also a imposed by the game engine.

Even if all those could be solved, it means we don't get the open world anymore. Now after playing you can visit everything as it is unlocked in the latest version.

I understand your reason for the question, but I don't think -- hope? -- it will happen. The game is currently for PC only and there size doesn't matter. Or have you succeeded in running it on a console? Which one?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Multi-language )shall so be an improvement has this game
the game
There are a few problems with translation. First it could delay the next release or that one hasn't the translation until the end. Second is quality. I've seen translations in my own language which are terrible. A good translation takes great knowledge of your own language as well as the one you translate from. Unfortunately kids nowadays don't learn there own language. They speak some kind of slang which is most of the time a combination of abbreviations, English or other things they copy from the internet. I would not be surprised if my own language will gradually be replaced by English. Could take a couple of decades, but in the end we are all inhabitants of this world so a universal language will be a good thing...

Anyway I rather see bad English than a bad (Google) translation of my own language :)

Reactions: depechedNode

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
What's new in 0.18? Hope there are new scenes with the neighbour's blonde daughter. Don't remember her name.
Look at the latest episode in my walkthrough (see my signature). But if that is too big of a spoiler, this update is about the hobby of lady Gloria and the help she gets form Mrs. Maria and her hostesses (Heidi). The other part is helping Daisy in her acting career...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes