Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In regard to your performance issues:
Its should be not this bad in a VM. In virtualbox... you did'n forget to install the guest-additions, or?
Those don't work. Didn't investigate that further. But it helped to solve the problems on the laptop. Debian doesn't like non-free code so the Radeon R600 drivers weren't installed. After adding those both Wine and the visplayer works good. The latter is a tad faster but overall it is now comparable with Native Windows.

Thanks for the hints. I can now say that installing wine 3.0 in Debian 9.4 and using the DRM drivers is enough for this game to work in Linux.

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
From my walkthrough -- see signature -- it says:

Go back to [Claudia’s street] and tell Mia “I found that Nomot guy again...” (bookmark28.dat mom and bookmark29.dat neighbor). From now on you can have sex with Mia or Claudia alone or both of them together by asking the corresponding line in the dialogue. Try it if you want, but do say “I need to go visit a friend on Duckyard district”. [Exit apartment] and search for the [Mia gold] doll

The bookmarkXX.dat is the exact moment the previous version ended. So in this case you probably must say the mentioned line to Claudia and Mia. That one unlocks Dean standing by Giovanna...

That way it works. :)
Thanks.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, somebody can help me I can't find the portfolio from Claudia in her house ... I have Mia panties, Mia pictures and Mia Doll Silver & Platinium but i can't find the pictures from Claudia

thanks

Cro

May 10, 2017
No, but I read that someone has it and does not share it.
Apparently out of respect for the developer while he must shamelessly downloaded the other games available here. :test:
There's actually more than one person in this situation. And yeah, I download shamelessly other games (besides the 3-4 where I am a Patron), not sure how I should feel about that:)
I admit, probably bad for another 3-4 devs, but not really for the others, since I play their game 5-10 mins at most, then forget about it.
This doesn't matter when we talk about Nenad and this game, which is by far the best one for us, so we try to respect this deserving dev a bit.
As I said, I didn't see this with any other dev or game so far. Says something, doesn't it ?

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
There's actually more than one person in this situation. And yeah, I download shamelessly other games (besides the 3-4 where I am a Patron), not sure how I should feel about that:)
I admit, probably bad for another 3-4 devs, but not really for the others, since I play their game 5-10 mins at most, then forget about it.
This doesn't matter when we talk about Nenad and this game, which is by far the best one for us, so we try to respect this deserving dev a bit.
As I said, I didn't see this with any other dev or game so far. Says something, doesn't it ?
Honour amongst thieves or something like that maybe...
I haven't patroned up nenad yet, but I will be from next month for sure, guy is just not getting what he deserves for his work (yet). He puts out content as fast as anyone, and posts the game for free not long after the release. given all that, it just seems criminal to share the game straight after release. I havn't got 0.18, but I'm glad no one has shared it.
My broken thinking is: I can't support everyone, but as long as I support those I can afford it justifies the games I play for free (It doesn't, but it does).

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
So if you're not a patron you have to wait a week or so to get the game for free. So what? You're still getting the game for free. How is waiting for a free release of a paid for item any different from waiting for the price of an item to fall to a level you are prepared to pay before buying it?

I don't have 0.18 yet, but I will have. Because Nenad himself will put it out. We mostly don't pay to support the dev therefore we have no right to demand his product. Nor to demand that those who have paid for it simply pass it on. I'm happy to wait. Though I'm getting to the point where I might become a patron before the next release simply because I feel this is worth some small investment. If I do, don't ask me for an early release. Unless you like rejection that is.

Cro

May 10, 2017
My broken thinking is: I can't support everyone, but as long as I support those I can afford it justifies the games I play for free (It doesn't, but it does).
It may be broken but at the same time it isn't ...:) There's so much content nowadays, that we all use and if we'd pay directly for it we'd all live in the gutters probably.
This is a very long discussion, but as long as one pays for Netflix, Spotify (or other provider), some steam games now and then and supports other devs in one way or another, I think that's pretty good.
I know people who never paid 1cent in their life for any kind of content or software and that's not good.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
No, but I read that someone has it and does not share it.
Apparently out of respect for the developer while he must shamelessly downloaded the other games available here.
Hmm...

I don't have the money to pay. Until Patreon changed there rules most projects gave the earlier version for free and I used this forum to see when a new version was available so I could search for a new older free version. After the change of Patreon most projects didn't gave download links to the old version anymore. Understandable, but then you also force people to choose...

I'm used to opensource and part of my "payment" there is helping in other ways. I usualy make wiki pages or try to make helpful bug reports. For this game I decided to make an enriched walkthrough form the flat text version the developer provides. That was received well and I now get a free version as soon as its available. I promised the developer not to make it available to others. As you can imagine I don't want to lose my privilege :)

From my work I know about sites like these. And within limits it has its function as well. Without this forum I wouldn't have found this game for example. But as said within limits. I always try to give something back if I can't afford it. Or be happy with the free versions. And yes sometimes I download the ones provided here if there aren't any alternatives or if its just seeing for myself were all the talk is about.

Everybody has its own rules, so please stop forcing your rules onto me or others. If people don't want to share out of respect, you can wine about it, but I don't find that very convincing or even worse I'm going to ignore it from now on. If you want to find someone who is willing to share it, don't post her, but read the forum rules how you can make a request. And then wait or decide to download the free version and be happy with that.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes