charlys

Jan 2, 2018
Where do you get that idea? This developer is one of the most hardworking one and releases updates in every 15-20 days, he just released 0.18 few days ago. So no, game's development continues as actively as possible and release updates very regularly.
I am French. And when I played this game for the first time (a few weeks ago) I understood (I probably misread or misinterpreted what was said) that it was the last update and this is also why the author offered sex with the mother and other characters through clothing.
So that's great news. Thank you the universe and long live this game! :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I am French. And when I played this game for the first time (a few weeks ago) I understood (I probably misread or misinterpreted what was said) that it was the last update and this is also why the author offered sex with the mother and other characters through clothing.
I understand why you surprised, this developer never uses cheap tricks and he never tries to milk his supporters, so he always share good content. Also in the future there'll be more content with the mother and all the other ladies. :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes its is indeed difficult to get the subtleties if your native tongue is different.

I think the confusion you saw was that a regular uploader was mad at all the request for a newer version in this thread. That is why it is still not the current one. However v017 can be downloaded for free at the Patreon page of the developer. Se a few posts back were I told another forum member that...

Cro

May 10, 2017
You surely misinterpreted. Nenad is on point, rolling update after update.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yesterday I how to run this game in Linux without Wine by using the Linux visplayer. That was on my year old desktop which has lots of RAM and a beefy processor. Before I played on a five year old laptop and the game is then playable. But what a difference on my new machine. Now I'm really enjoying all the animations and Willy walks very smoothly and quickly without the new walking hack Nenad has introduced.

However:

Possible i had some win lib/sdk resources already installed... With winetricks and some i-net advice its mostly no problem.
Yesterday I tried on a Debian 9.1 in VirtualBox and that gave all kind of glitches. The screen didn't refresh so after a few clicks it was something small kids would draw :)

It is known that VirtualBox is not good with 3D stuff. So today I wiped the Ubuntu install on the laptop and installed Debian 9.4 with Wine. I also discovered that yesterday I didn't install Wine Mono and Wine Gecko because that part was confusing. Don't think that was the problem. I just started Willy through Wine and that works. No more glitches on the screen. But it is annoyingly slow. Way slower than in a real Windows 7 on that machine. The mouse moves very jerky so it is difficult to point and click.

I didn't install any extras with winetricks only the Wine mono and Wine Gecko as asked during the first launch.

Additional info:
On the laptop I installed the visplayer and that gives a more usable game. It is still more jerky than in Windows 7 and I wouldn't do a play with it. So the big question is how will Willy do on my desktop in Wine. Will that be usable? Stay tuned...

Solved:
See . I can now confirm that this game can be played in Linux through Wine or the native visplayer. The latter has some quircks but a slightly better performance.

Reactions: enigma9999

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Debian is mostly to old fashioned for me and the daily use, imo more a distro for work and such. But thats on the side.

In regard to your performance issues:
Its should be not this bad in a VM. In virtualbox... you did'n forget to install the guest-additions, or?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I use Debian because it is rock solid and that is what I need for my normal work. And I'm old fashioned. I still like the Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 interfaces instead of the garbage they use nowadays :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Has anyone got this problem.... any ways to fix it.... the file is not corrupted...
An old post, but recently I discovered this one -- Init failed -- myself. In taht case I copied an edited -- added the possibility to window the game by pressing Alt+Enter -- config.ini to the game. However I forgot that in the config.ini there is also a line which points to the .vis for this game and that has a different name per release.

The same thing happens with the Linux visplayer. That one has a small bug in which the last letter of that filename is chopped of. The solution is adding a random letter at the end :)

So check the FILE line in config.ini if the Init failed message appears. There could be other reasons why this dialogue box appears, but the wrong filename for the .vis file is one of them.

Reactions: VL0rD

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
An old post, but recently I discovered this one -- Init failed -- myself. In taht case I copied an edited -- added the possibility to window the game by pressing Alt+Enter -- config.ini to the game. However I forgot that in the config.ini there is also a line which points to the .vis for this game and that has a different name per release.

The same thing happens with the Linux visplayer. That one has a small bug in which the last letter of that filename is chopped of. The solution is adding a random letter at the end :)

So check the FILE line in config.ini if the Init failed message appears. There could be other reasons why this dialogue box appears, but the wrong filename for the .vis file is one of them.
hehe thanks man for the reply... fixed the problem... but anyways thanks man...

Reactions: Blup Blup

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Guys!
Last time i played was on version 0.15, and now i continued with version 0.17, but i'm stucked on the Duckyard where i should find Dean and Giovanna, but only Giovanna is there...
I checked all the collectibles and for the moment i should already found Mia Gold, but it didn't appeared... Any suggestions?
By the way, in the Hint it tells that i should go to Duckyard Streets...
Thanks.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
From my walkthrough -- see signature -- it says:

Go back to [Claudia’s street] and tell Mia “I found that Nomot guy again...” (bookmark28.dat mom and bookmark29.dat neighbor). From now on you can have sex with Mia or Claudia alone or both of them together by asking the corresponding line in the dialogue. Try it if you want, but do say “I need to go visit a friend on Duckyard district”. [Exit apartment] and search for the [Mia gold] doll

The bookmarkXX.dat is the exact moment the previous version ended. So in this case you probably must say the mentioned line to Claudia and Mia. That one unlocks Dean standing by Giovanna...

Reactions: MindTheGap
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes