Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm still waiting on that Rose Bar chick. I wonder what her angle is. Then again your wife best friend my literally cock block you when you try to talk to her lol

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
Why is it when you have to check on sisters after lunch when i go into they're room and Julia isn't there? Have i done something wrong?

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Yes and for me a very nice surprise. Go to Willy's bedroom and check the strange fish on the wall. With that you have access to the latetst version of my enriched walkthrough. For now it is v018_rough.pdf which is just importing the text version from Nenad, some quick rearranging and formatting. No I'm going to play the latest episode and create a v018_played.pdf. That one has all the dialoguses and other things I add. It will contain yellow marker lines of things I need to check. But taht is usually a long process so it could take a couple of days before the v018_final.pdf will appear. But from now on everybody can easily check if there is a newer version available...
Your walk-throughs are really nice. Thanks for all your time and effort. In V18, however, looks like you're still missing one doll, and maybe some photos. I suggest you try starting Monique's lessons from the beginning ... 'Ready for lesson', then 'Ready for second lesson'.

In exchange for this very important information, how about teaching me how to hide this comment with a "spoiler" tag?

EDIT: Oops, my mistake. We already have that doll. Seems there's a bug at Monique's house. We can collect that doll several times. The doll counter keeps increasing, but the number of dolls does not. Even worse news ... I still can't find the last doll.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
sad he receive only 1,5K$ monthly when some receive 10K$ for making shitty game.
True....

But look at it this way. He's able to make that kind of money doing what he loves. Most of us work jobs we f**king hate and don't make that in a month. There's always a plus-side to everything. Except standing in dog s**t... thats got nothing good going for it. Unless you like stinky shoes of course... in which case... plus-side to eveything :D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Your walk-throughs are really nice. Thanks for all your time and effort. In V18, however, looks like you're still missing one doll, and maybe some photos.
:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

I make the walkthrough in three stages because it usually takes me three to four evenings for a final version of the published episode. You probably saw the v018_played.pdf version. That one I publish after I played the newest episode. Usually Nenad hides some things well and that means hunting. So I make notes for myself what is missing. However this version is usable and takes a few hours. In this case I published it Saturday at 16:13 which was a little bit longer than usual because getting the Heidi silver doll was not clear when I first got it...

Yesterday night I played the complete game in about 12 hours or so. Made a lot of changes and started a rework because in the final version the money pile will be gone. So I added notes were Willy can easily earn some cash. I've also thought how to add this without to much distraction for now. But when the final version comes out it will be a quick switch to have the money side quest in place...

During the full play I also made lots of new screenshots to update the current ones. Yesterday night I spend two hours checking how the Jux Apo triggers work and asking Nenad to verify. This evening I'll have to do that again for a final check. Then I must check the Violette gold doll and her last photos. And a few other things which are unlocked after a full play.

That done I hope I can finish the final version Tuesday evening after 20 hours of fun :)

Anyway I found all the dolls, photos and lingerie :) Thanks for the help, but in this case I already had them. But please keep posting them! Also anything in the walkthrough what isn't clear or maybe wrong. That is the only way to create a complete walkthrough...

In exchange for this very important information, how about teaching me how to hide this comment with a "spoiler" tag?
Press the + in the bar with markup icons for your post and select Spoiler. Give it a description and then everything between those tags stays hidden until a reader presses on it.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake. We already have that doll. Seems there's a bug at Monique's house. We can collect that doll several times. The doll counter keeps increasing, but the number of dolls does not. Even worse news ... I still can't find the last doll.
Yep, I had the same hurray feeling until I saw we already had it. Posted a bug report on Nenad's discord channel. Which dolls do you have? Then I can give you a hint for the missing one...

Reactions: XGamer

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Why is it when you have to check on sisters after lunch when i go into they're room and Julia isn't there? Have i done something wrong?
After lunch both Melissa and Julia should be lying on there beds. Melissa is by the door and for Julia you must walk to the right until she becomes visible.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Is there actually no $5 patreons able to drop the .18 update download in this?
There is. I for one already have the 0.18 version, paid legally cause I think he deserves the support, unlike half the other developers out there, you know who you are. But I will say, Nenad deserves every cent. And $5 is not much asking price for the game he puts out. So be that as it may, it will get leaked on here, eventually, but as Mr. Awesome said:
Mr. Awesome78 said:
Willy D usually takes a bit before it gets leaked. Those that pay Nenad for his work appreciate what he's doing and don't want to screw him over the minute his work is released.

Reactions: Cro and Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Instead of asking for a v018 torrent you can also wait 15-20 days. The v017 version is free for everyone to .

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Cro

May 10, 2017
There is. I for one already have the 0.18 version, paid legally cause I think he deserves the support, unlike half the other developers out there, you know who you are. But I will say, Nenad deserves every cent. And $5 is not much asking price for the game he puts out. So be that as it may, it will get leaked on here, eventually, but as Mr. Awesome said:
I subscribe to this too. If he would've had 100000 patrons, then it probably be shared in the same minute he publishes it. But he doesn't get the appreciation he deserves, he's one of the nicest people I met online, always available on his Discord channel. So probably no one wants to do anything that would hurt him even in the slightest.

I'd say this says a lot about him, his work and our appreciation for him. The most underrated developer and game from this forum. 5$ per month is surely not much for most people.

Reactions: Madeddy
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes