Tord_Ivel

Donor
Oct 3, 2017
So I just tried a few Ren'Py games and they work in Linux. I saw that Visionaire Studio 3.4 works in Wine, so the following step will be testing this game. I searched this thread and found some other posts with problems running Wine on a Mac. Will see...
First off, thanks for the Walkthrough - very well made!

Second, I have been running this game using Wine (ver 3.0-stable) in Linux. Works like a charm.

Reactions: Blup Blup

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
That basement part where you need to sneak around is the worst thing the dev could come up with. I cant complete it, I dont want to complete it, it completely threw me off and I dont want to go back.

Nov 24, 2017
That basement part where you need to sneak around is the worst thing the dev could come up with. I cant complete it, I dont want to complete it, it completely threw me off and I dont want to go back.
The guy walks in a very predictable pattern. It can be a bit difficult to figure out what the pattern is and where in the pattern he is when you first enter. But once I figured it out, it's not that hard to get through.

Basically be patient and willing to fail a few times (need to fail at least 5 times to get the scene with the Nurse anyway) and you should be able to figure it out. Based on where he is and where he's walking to, you'll know which areas will be safe for a short time.

I figured it out before the 5th fail, so I had to purposely fail to get the scene with the nurse.

It would certainly be a lot easier if the basement was more zoomed out though, so that people with bad pattern recognition would have an easier time figuring out the path.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys, i finished main story and in walkthrough, it is wrote

"First open the [Secret Garden of Desire] in the [Doll house] – see below –
until Willy has peeked once through the peephole. Do this four more
times (total spend is now $ 50). Go to [Rose bar] and search the [Jux Apo
(4)] photos."

But i do not know when i can find Secret Garden of Desire (in Doll House there is no such thing).

Could someone help pls?
Look at my signature, that is the place you're looking for and it's in Doll House.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
First off, thanks for the Walkthrough - very well made!

Second, I have been running this game using Wine (ver 3.0-stable) in Linux. Works like a charm.
:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Good to hear that it works. Will try it in the near future.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm sorry if it's here discussed but does anybody know in what stage of completion is cca this game? Half completed, 1/3 completed or? Thanks, i'm just curious because there are so many girls in game Willy didn't see at least naked ... and I hope that Rose will be in some of the nearest updates, because she is top of the tops for me :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I'm sorry if it's here discussed but does anybody know in what stage of completion is cca this game? Half completed, 1/3 completed or? Thanks, i'm just curious because there are so many girls in game Willy didn't see at least naked ... and I hope that Rose will be in some of the nearest updates, because she is top of the tops for me :)
This game is somewhere around 1/3 done so far. there are many things that need to be added to game yet. Update with Rose will be also very soon (not the next one tho). There are also many "off stories" to be done yet and Willy need to meet some more girls, but on that way he will ofc do some things with ones he met... next few updates will go on with girls that he barely had any interactions. It however takes a lot of time for me to create all this animations, but it is on the way :)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Man it's already absolutelly great and quite long and you say it's somewhere around 1/3? Wow it's absolutelly great. Can't wait for next updates. Keep up great work :) And thanks for answer :)))

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes