Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See my walkthrough (link in signature). Or talk to the left girl and ask how it works. Don't be shy to talk to girls :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Possible i had some win lib/sdk resources already installed... With winetricks and some i-net advice its mostly no problem.
Ok, I finished Summertime Saga yesterday evening on native Linux -- use the .sh provided in most Ren'py games.

So in preparation for this game I decided to read up on Wine. I've never used it, so it is a whole new field for me. First thing I saw is that Debian Stretch still uses version 1.8.7 and in your post I saw 3.0. Not a big problem, just add the port of Winhq. However I saw that in Debian there is a wine32 and wine64 package. For Winehq I must install the 32 bits architecture. Well, I don't want to ruin my very stable machine with experiments yet :) I will now try to procedure in a Virtual box image...

One question. You mention i-net but I didn't stumble on that one yet. Or has it something to do with Internet Explorer?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
internet = i-net :'( They don't understand me mommy...

In regard to the 32 bit arch. Thats only libs who are present in the system and doesn't change anything on the workings of the running OS operating system. :biggrin: OS do this days separate nicely for smooth workings. Trying it in a VM is a good thing but you can also read up on wine's virt. environment.
Greets

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Newest update is out.
Yes and for me a very nice surprise. Go to Willy's bedroom and check the strange fish on the wall. With that you have access to the latetst version of my enriched walkthrough. For now it is v018_rough.pdf which is just importing the text version from Nenad, some quick rearranging and formatting. No I'm going to play the latest episode and create a v018_played.pdf. That one has all the dialoguses and other things I add. It will contain yellow marker lines of things I need to check. But taht is usually a long process so it could take a couple of days before the v018_final.pdf will appear. But from now on everybody can easily check if there is a newer version available...

steste

Jan 6, 2018
internet = i-net :'( They don't understand me mommy...

In regard to the 32 bit arch. Thats only libs who are present in the system and doesn't change anything on the workings of the running OS operating system. :biggrin: OS do this days separate nicely for smooth workings. Trying it in a VM is a good thing but you can also read up on wine's virt. environment.
Greets
The Dev is using Visionaire studio.

I can't link to it (this is my first post), but a quick google will tell you that the dev could export to linux as a target platform for the Visionaire Player.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I know, but that means another upload. The question is then how many people want a Linux version. There is some demand of a Mac version and that one is tested and I think available from v018.

I also found a Linux Visionaire player, but the documentation is not clear if that i for the export you mention or can be used by people to open the .vis file...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The Dev is using Visionaire studio.

I can't link to it (this is my first post), but a quick google will tell you that the dev could export to linux as a target platform for the Visionaire Player.
:confused:

Ah... i think you got there something wrong. I know this stuff already very well. Thanks regardless for wanting to help. :) And welcome to the forum.

With my post i did not question anything but tried to help @Blub Blub with his try... i run the game 100% successful over wine in my Kubuntu what i use since "Hoary Hedgehog".

The developer mentioned some weeks back his Engine license allows the linux version and he considers it. Who knows, possible the new v0.18 has it already? Wish us luck. We see. If the torrent gets here. :noexpression:

Greets

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I'm speechless about how good this game is.

This dev is the perfect storm. He manages to produce not just the right kind of pervy story (that now stands miles tall above those who bended over for money to Patreon's Mind Police) but also a game that feels like a game and is enjoyable as such, with a perfectly suited atmosphere and a simply unbelieveable level of quality and quantity in its scenes. How can a single person produce scenes with so many props, 3d animations with mechanics this good, this ridiculously high number of characters in addition to atmosphere, story, code and excellent packaging with walkthrough, helpers on how to resume play, etc.?

It has annoying rough edges but they're well worth the trouble and it's a God damn shame this game is not better known.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

This dev is the perfect storm. He manages to produce not just the right kind of pervy story (that now stands miles tall above those who bended over for money to Patreon's Mind Police) but also a game that feels like a game and is enjoyable as such, with a perfectly suited atmosphere and a simply unbelieveable level of quality and quantity in its scenes. How can a single person produce scenes with so many props, 3d animations with mechanics this good, this ridiculously high number of characters in addition to atmosphere, story, code and excellent packaging with walkthrough, helpers on how to resume play, etc.?

It has annoying rough edges but they're well worth the trouble and it's a God damn shame this game is not better known.
Agreed. Its the perfect mixture of taboo, pervy, kinky and erotica all in one. Truly this guy has had some awesome wanks in his time and unlike most devs who forget about them, Nenad built a f**king game from his thoughts... haha :D

What I do hope is that by the time this game is finished he can eventually find a better way to sell it as a complete package. Its got the game, its got the collectables, its got multi-paths, its got side stuff. If this could be boxed and sold in shops it would be the greatest adult game to have ever been developed.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016

You said everything sir :)

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I stumbled on this game like 2 days ago.
And I amazed how bloody good it is. Never seen a game so fulfilling. Everything you do in this title is for a purpose, and not some random "oh there is a chick, lets nail her" kind of game that has plagued the adult genre these days. You got to earn your way to those scenes, very good title.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Below image is a preview of a possible new feature addition to the game in one of the future updates. Nenad may add shader options to the game such as blur, desaturate, zoom in out, etc. So you can change the visual experience as you like, for example you can make the game look like a Noir movie.

He's still experimenting, so it's not certain if he will add this new feature, but here's an example:
Noir_Willy.jpg

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes