Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I'm eagerly waiting for v018 because that contains a nice surprise for me if I understood correctly :)
Thanks for your walkthrough of the game it's very detailed the only problem I have had so far is finding the four missing pages for the psychic. found two of them, can't find where the wind stop's blowing suddenly? or the mouse hole in front of the door or something like that can't find it out from the walkthrough maybe it was obvious not to me though:D

Reactions: Blup Blup

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This game is excellent, I have to ask though why has the dev gave the MC such an seemingly small dick I mean, or is it meant to be average? don't get me wrong I'm glad it's not oversized novelty nonsenese you see in way, way, too many games here but an little bit more wouldn't have hurt, is it just me who thinks this?

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for your walkthrough of the game it's very detailed the only problem I have had so far is finding the four missing pages for the psychic. found two of them, can't find where the wind stop's blowing suddenly? or the mouse hole in front of the door or something like that can't find it out from the walkthrough maybe it was obvious not to me though:D

The wind one is a reference to the mountain top, in front of the cabin.

The rat hole is in front of the sewer entrance (hole) in Jeb village (where you see a rat inside).

This game is excellent, I have to ask though why has the dev gave the MC such an seemingly small dick I mean, or is it meant to be average? don't get me wrong I'm glad it's not oversized novelty nonsenese you see in way, way, too many games here but an little bit more wouldn't have hurt, is it just me who thinks this?
What he might lack in dick size, makes up for it in mustache size.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The wind one is a reference to the mountain top, in front of the cabin.

The rat hole is in front of the sewer entrance (hole) in Jeb village (where you see a rat inside).

What he might lack in dick size, makes up for it in mustache size.
Thank's an lot for the help!!

And i guess I was wrong about about moustache's now, time to let my one grow and let the good time's roll!!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, as the walkthrough finished on the 0.15 version, I 'm kind of lost here how to :
TALK TO GIOVANNA ???
I mean in the basement there is always her brother and I landed in the hospital first time.
Then the doors out of the basement appeared LOCKED so I have to get back
Any hints, apart form "Talk to Giovanna", please?

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Guys, as the walkthrough finished on the 0.15 version, I 'm kind of lost here how to :
TALK TO GIOVANNA ???
I mean in the basement there is always her brother and I landed in the hospital first time.
Then the doors out of the basement appeared LOCKED so I have to get back
Any hints, apart form "Talk to Giovanna", please?
did you take the key from same room down and left other side on the wall ?

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
did you take the key from same room down and left other side on the wall ?
Well, thanks, I hope that I will live long enough to get the key and use it without breaking my balls...

Edit: any clue how to do it? It's really breaking me ;-)

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
in this section: Fiona’s stockings
At [home] in front of Willy’s apartment miss Skye is waiting. Ask “What
are you doing here?” and afterwards investigate the [chair] in his
bedroom. Drop [Fiona’s stockings] from the inventory on miss Skye and
enjoy again!

miss skye is not in front of my apartment. what do i have to do?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Girls' Portfolios screen:
Here is design of new collection for now. In 0.18 I have ready 4 different animations for model (only 1 for now) but will create few more as you may see on the list. We will be able to use lingerie we collect for each model, and after completing lingerie (3 parts bra, panties and stockings) we will be able to use it on that girl in this area. Also want to add clothing animation but I am still thinking of how to do all this.
Claudia_Mainc.jpg

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
can't find it out from the walkthrough maybe it was obvious not to me though:D
Hmm, search for [page x] -- replace the x by the numbers 1 through 6 -- in the PDF and I think you'll get all the clues? They are in multiple episodes because I try to do it the most efficient way.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
great game : 8,5/10 . Story , gameplay and scenes are very good.
I like teasing features (like buttjobs and groping boobs), not the hardcore scenes like threesomes and anal , so I hope that the future will bring these playful scenes .

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
hello guys h r u why i cant start the game every time i open tell me system error {the code ececution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found.reinstalling the program may fix this.} so guys how can i make it work pls help me :( :( :(

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes