Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Think on the riddle for the pages... there is one left(in front of door of big mouse hole.). Its somewhere in jeb. ;)

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, ok. But the update has mostly the same amount like others.. Hm, consider the update amount affects both paths. Alone the new location in erohide has ... i think we can call it multiple stuff. (Streetview with animations, apartment livingroom with monique to talk, daughter room with 2 people to talk and sexlession scene) The work for all this is too fast overlooked and underestimated.

And blue balled? We all are. Eve and lil sis. :angel: It will come someday.
One page back is this post:

IS this too much asked, sir? :pensive:
Honestly? In this case, yes.
Because the links usually get posted in the op. If I have any other question I'll look, but torrent's are so rarely available for many games that looking for them instead off asking would be a waste of time and I have less enough of that.

Case in point, already wasted too much of it for that answer.

But thanks for the heads-up anyway.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any chance of having this as a torrent download as I will be there all year using mega for the size of the download pleeeaaaassssseeeee????

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Before asking questions like this, it would be nicer if you first read the last 2-3 pages in this thread. I don't expect you to read all pages, but a few is the least you could and should do. Iin those few pages your question is answered at least five times...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well technically an animation is just 30 or more pictures :)

I did some research on the engine and from what I read it will be difficult to make a rip because they use some kind of encryption? It's a bit vague. However this forum shows lots of screenshots made by players and we are trying to get them collected in the first post.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game uses scenes and animations separately, so when you rip them, it will look bad without a background and floating characters. So in theory it's possible, but pointless IMO.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I find the CG rips pointless anyway :) The only time I use them is if I get stuck and there isn't a walkthrough. Then it can give hints about what to expect. But most of the times I don't waste bandwidth on them.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Some enigma in a way...

Until recently i had also not much knowledge about VS, but informed myself a little. Visionair Studio flys imo clearly under the radar of many people. Undeserved i'd say.
They do some things very right(at least from dev pov):
  • High compression of the release
  • Some encryption/compiling mode what makes rips at least complicated
  • Easy and clear editor
  • VS win-games run even in wine without a single extra touch
Some stuff is surely missing of could be better. On the other side of things, i like also renpy although this engine has not even a editor. For some of the work-steps where it would make most sense it would be a boon.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Everybody now go to the Discord channel (see ) to check out why this game is so huge. Very nice surprise there :)

P.S. it is in the announcement, today 1:12 PM

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes