Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Common knowledge about this:
  • Some sites are blacklisted by the AV corps because they host anonym or unchecked content
  • Many archives and executables always reported as harmful, even ones from widespread software of big players
  • Overly zealous AV heuristic
Your find... It's can be harmful or not. Its like lottery and tiring. A reason why i as much as possible avoid the use of the windows platform.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Make sure you first talk to Giovanna before leaving the basement. That dialogue says you need to visit Julia. In a screenshot of her room with the panties...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
very short
Is this about the games playtime or did you want to express somethings else? In the case of the former your statement would be clearly a lie. Reason unknown. :mad:

One of the both game paths for itself has longer playtime as a good number of this forums largely supported games. Second path adds then a good chunk to this. Possible something was overlooked.

Looking at the other side of the medal... Humans are different and long/short is subjective. However, we can compare playtime in hours to get some comparable numbers and they speak for them-self. ;)
Greets

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Is this about the games playtime or did you want to express somethings else? In the case of the former your statement would be clearly a lie. Reason unknown. :mad:

One of the both game paths for itself has longer playtime as a good number of this forums largely supported games. Second path adds then a good chunk to this. Possible something was overlooked.

Looking at the other side of the medal... Humans are different and long/short is subjective. However, we can compare playtime in hours to get some comparable numbers and they speak for them-self. ;)
Greets
I'm saying the update was short, atleast for the incest one.

There was 3 new scenes... now I'm blue-balled for the sister :((((((

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does someone maybe have a torrent for this?
More than 5 GBs...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I'm saying the update was short, atleast for the incest one.

There was 3 new scenes... now I'm blue-balled for the sister :((((((
Yeah, ok. But the update has mostly the same amount like others.. Hm, consider the update amount affects both paths. Alone the new location in erohide has ... i think we can call it multiple stuff. (Streetview with animations, apartment livingroom with monique to talk, daughter room with 2 people to talk and sexlession scene) The work for all this is too fast overlooked and underestimated.

And blue balled? We all are. Eve and lil sis. :angel: It will come someday.
Does someone maybe have a torrent for this?
More than 5 GBs...
One page back is this post:

IS this too much asked, sir? :pensive:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes