Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Why is this game so damn huge? Did they just not even attempt to optimize any of the assets at all?
You're misinformed or you're comparing apples with oranges :)

The typical games on this forum are 2D. This game however is 2.5D which means that a 3D effect is created by playing multiple -- and not the 2-4 frames some games use as an animation hack -- frames in a very smooth looking animation.

The game uses webp for most of the images and that gives the best compression possible. Default it uses a 1920x1080 resolution so it even looks great on larger monitors. Plus it gives the player the option to zoom in on sex scenes without it becoming pix-elated. May be it could be compressed even more, but that means losing quality! Ten years ago bandwidth was a problem, but nowadays 10 GiB shouldn't be any problem at all...

Last is taht this game is already 17 version in the making. Playtime is at least 6 hours if you fast click, don't read by using my walkthrough. Version 18 which should be coming pretty soon has according to the developer 1861 animations and 15 615 lines of text (1 text may be 2 lines long). It is really huge!

If you still think it is too large, then go download some smaller game and be happy. But before saying unfounded things you have to investigate it for yourself. Download it, play it and then you know that this game raises the bar for all other games for animation and quality. Which makes it indeed much bigger in filesize. But in this case filesize does matter :)

minuzaki1983

Aug 16, 2017
Hmm, you do something wrong :). First use upload a file. Then create the spoiler command. Inside that click on the thumbnail or full image button you created with uploading the screenshot. Which gives:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! I have just realized that Claudia looks from behind exactly as my wife:)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Yes thanks but where is it?
After the big red spoiler alert page in my walkthrough you can find parts of the screen showing were the object can be found. The location is the one mentioned in the text I quoted.

But if that is too small for you :) Her is the big picture:

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
After the big red spoiler alert page in my walkthrough you can find parts of the screen showing were the object can be found. The location is the one mentioned in the text I quoted.

But if that is too small for you :) Her is the big picture:

sorry but in my version there are not.....I try to download another one ......thanks a lot

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did yo use an old save? That gives problems like you mentioned. Use the provided saves from the developer, see the text file or use the executable to create the directory...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The old torrent should does still work and was safe for me:

Two or some pages back is also a newer one.(Untested)

An word on some peoples discomfort or clamouring about the large game size:
1. The game uses already the webp img format and is optimized in regard of size.
2. The game has a huge amount of asset content, including numerous HD animations (30 frames!), even the idle poses of the chars.
3. In compressed form the game (0.17) has ~5,9GiB, unpacked + playable ~80MiB more. That shows even an archiver app can not do much more.

A look into the engine info about the game assets(Ignore the numbers; they're about "code size" of the elements):

Abstract: There is nothing more what can be done without losing quality. The gamesize is the result of quality content and amount. More eye candy...

Have a nice day. ;)

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm eagerly waiting for v018 because that contains a nice surprise for me if I understood correctly :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes