Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
According to the developer "Where the wind blows..." a 100 dollar not can be found. But it is probably very well hidden, because I checked the path two times now and can't find it. I'm at the point I need to fetch a package for Giulio so the lake is not open yet...

I've found more locations with lost money, but am not sure if I got them all. If you found another location, please let me no so I can include it in the walkthrough :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The money pile doesn't count! That will be gone when the final episode is published :)

Edit:
Found it :)

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Am I the only one here who thinks that the latest updates are too short?!
He usually puts same amount of content in every update. If you're following just the hint system, then you'll miss scenes out of the main story. Also as others mentioned other route gets content too.

I can bet that there's no other one person content creator who creates same amount of content as Nenad. Creating animations is very time consuming and he works 14 hours a day. And believe me dedicated devs like him are very few.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He usually puts same amount of content in every update. If you're following just the hint system, then you'll miss scenes out of the main story. Also as others mentioned other route gets content too.

I can bet that there's no other one person content creator who creates same amount of content as Nenad. Creating animations is very time consuming and he works 14 hours a day. And believe me dedicated devs like him are very few.
Yep He's a One Man Army. I'm going to assume a lot of people on here cant run the game. If they could this shit would be on the popular forum. This game and Milf City is what I look foward too.

Reactions: depechedNode

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Go to the and suggest that Giulio opens one :)
OK .. I'll do it.... but will not I be in worse trouble then? Giulio will know that I'm ...mumbo-jumbo.. his sister? Can I use some credit card insted ... hmmm... My boss or granpa or...You know .... Hey, maybe Carlos ..or Mayas boyfriend...

even Dee Dee`s dean .... I do not like him at all :angel:?

Ojojjj..znam...moraću pitati Nimoda...Numida ..ili kako već bi ...a da ... Nenada, ali poslije Uskrsa...

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean? The config.ini is in English? You can set things there like the sound volume of the music, effects etc. Or make it switchable between full screen and smaller window. I don't see anything with language?

AFAIK there is only English as language for the adventure itself...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There's a line in the Config file about German, so he hopes if there's a German support.

@ , that mention of "German" in the config file probably comes with the default game engine (Visionaire Studio). So there's no actual German language option currently in the game.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ah, now I see. But that line is preceded with an # so it is a comment. It could be used to support other languages. But that was discussed on the discord channel and it seems it is not that easy...

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
There's a line in the Config file about German, so he hopes if there's a German support.

@ , that mention of "German" in the config file probably comes with the default game engine (Visionaire Studio). So there's no actual German language option currently in the game.

thanks fot the info :)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
version 0.16+ saves

version 0.17

Aug 28, 2017
Wow, this is such an amazing game.

You can tell there's a lot of love and hard work went into making this one. So many girls, top notch animations, good humor. And it even has some decent music. I also appreciate the influence of classic point-n-click adventure games on this one.
Probably the only game that made me laugh and gave me a boner at the same time..

The whole doll and photo collection aspect is very interesting, and it's actually useful, not just collectibles. But even if they were just collectibles, still very hot and creative.

It's also nice of the developer to give the game for free.
It's sad to see the pledges he has compared with other lackluster games that have double the packers but only 25% of the content.

The game definitely needs more attention, somehow. I guess all I can do is write a review for the game.

I can't believe this game flew under my radar for so long. I only found out about it like 10 days ago when someone mentioned it in another thread. Now it's in my top 3 games.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes