thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
Guys, I need your help, I found 77 dolls so where can I find the last one?!
Two dolls of Monique (Claudia's mother) and 1 doll of Yvonne (Claudia's sister).

Cro

May 10, 2017
So about the last doll.... after you guys pull out all your hair, after you swear and beat someone up ... give me a sign and I'll let you know where it is :D
I admit, it's even more impossible to find that the last one where you had to win at the sucking contest in the Doll House.

Also, there a small bug in Rose Bar, Don't pick up Jux Apo's photos. They are old anyway and will bug your counters. Don't touch them and the counters will be OK.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
So about the last doll.... after you guys pull out all your hair, after you swear and beat someone up ... give me a sign and I'll let you know where it is :D
At least can you tell me it's the doll of who??? to begin looking for it

Cro

May 10, 2017
That would kinda give it up. I'll tell you this: there's a set of new photos for a "new" girl in the collection page. The doll is for her and it's not visible on screen, you need to click on.... things. :)

Reactions: thetunisian

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
That would kinda give it up. I'll tell you this: there's a set of new photos for a "new" girl in the collection page. The doll is for her and it's not visible on screen, you need to click on.... things. :)
I didn't find it :idontcare: Please tell me where to find it

Cro

May 10, 2017
anyone else think Claudia is face modeled after gianna michaels?
If you check his discord, Nenad just posted an image with the real life model and explained who she is.

I mean more than one image... god damn it...

Reactions: Barioz

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
If you check his discord, Nenad just posted an image with the real life model and explained who she is.

I mean more than one image... god damn it...
Thank you for pointing that out. Had to check it out myself as Claudia is my fav girl...and by the holy mother of John Oliver, I can't believe she is real...like really real...the real deal...I can't write properly now as my brain lacks blood support...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I just played both paths and made a rough version of my walkthrough. Remember that it's meant as playing from the beginning. So for this version start reading at the last part of the previous episode :)

The coming days I will try to find the last doll and photoset. Include all the screenshots and decide if I start from the beginning to check the mom path...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes