oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
this game is the best ever no other game can compare to its quality....... the only downside of this game is the story, a better story would have put this game on top of any other game here ...... but still this game is underrated because it deserves better
sad but true =/ this one should be at least 10k+ comparing this one vs a town uncover or dream of desires dmd etc =
hope this dev make a new ''incest' tag game after finish willy game

''if the dev is reading my post'' on a pirate forum since we are peoples who cant help patreoning i can at least suggest the dev spread the game u can create reviews things on this famous hentai website game so people will notice more and more the huge great game we have here but its not noticed
like have did and others dev to i have search over the website and these no adv of willy there all i can do is wish good luck dev =D

sry the horrible eng >.<

Dec 13, 2017
sad but true =/ this one should be at least 10k+ comparing this one vs a town uncover or dream of desires dmd etc =
hope this dev make a new ''incest' tag game after finish willy game

''if the dev is reading my post'' on a pirate forum since we are peoples who cant help patreoning i can at least suggest the dev spread the game u can create reviews things on this famous hentai website game so people will notice more and more the huge great game we have here but its not noticed
like have did and others dev to i have search over the website and these no adv of willy there all i can do is wish good luck dev =D

sry the horrible eng >.<
i can't play this game because computer has bad more video card are low graphic card that's why but willy are very best and fitness to play my computer very beautiful i love this game willy

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Probably he stopped development of this one and started Adventures of Willy D.

He will start and introduce a new game in summer which is very slowly developing in his free time currently and there's a possiblity that it may be the same or a similar game.

Or the game in the videos may be just an abandoned project, test project.

Dec 13, 2017
I understand i want to see this game but unfortunate why he leave this game for project i think he is busy too maybe i am not sure because i am support female player too more than male because i love female player anywhere from games

link2604

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, today I checked the Jux Apo scenes when played from the start. Described in the loose ends section. There are still a few yellow marker lines, but those are almost all in the mom path. Playing from start to end is becoming a day job So from now on I will alternate between paths when a play from the start is in order. Thus next time I will play the mom path...

For now this is the final version of the walkthrough up until the end of v016. Hope someone will add it to the first post.
@Blup Blup thank you... it`s one of my favorite games

Reactions: Blup Blup

Cro

May 10, 2017
damn Mega, stopped at 97% on the 2nd file .... please upgrade to PRO or wait 5h to continue :)))
Good thing I'm at work and can't play anyway now.

Cro

May 10, 2017
hmmm.... claudia looks prettier. And if I remember right, Nenad mentioned the model he based it on, I forgot who it was (or where he mentioned this :) ).
You can always ask him on Discord if you want.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes