depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Tried again in two different browsers and the link is working. Guys who have 404 error try different web browsers or use VPN. Another possible reason is your network, firewall, ISP, etc blocking torrent files.

Same torrent file uploaded by me:

Also alternative link:

lizzard

Oct 19, 2017
Tried again in two different browsers and the link is working. Guys who have 404 error try different web browsers or use VPN. Another possible reason is your network, firewall, ISP, etc blocking torrent files.

Same torrent file uploaded by me:

Also alternative link:

Thanks sabbathfun! Works just fine!

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
, man you mean: whats new in version 016? New content with Dee Dee and our friend-Giulio sister. Ohh I forgot one interesting scene in Hospital:cool:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nope. It is already compressed and more will mean losing quality which is these days with high bandwidth internet connections not necessary? It is huge because it already contains 16 versions plus it uses 2.5D animations.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
say 404 no found torrent
I suppose that You have torrent client, but do You associate it with .torrent files? In most cases that was problem and browser try to open .torrent file!!! Go to "save as" or "save link as", chose location ...then run it or import in Your torrent client

same file which was uploaded here severl time, but try:

torrent is allive for shure>as You can see here

Screenshot_15.png

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
this game is the best ever no other game can compare to its quality....... the only downside of this game is the story, a better story would have put this game on top of any other game here ...... but still this game is underrated because it deserves better

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes