Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
there any incest in this game guys ? never played this one kinda prefer futher versions of any game since this one is 0.16 idk if there alot of content in it
The 0.16 means that 16 versions of this game have been published. Each is about 20-30 minutes gameplay so at the moment it will probably take you at least 5 hours to complete. In the fourth episode you can choose if you want to play the incest (mom) or normal (neighbor) path. That adds another 3-5 hours of gameplay. See how big this game already is...

Reactions: oldmasterxd

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
mscdrv110
I think you spelled this one wrong because I can't find anything in this thread except your post. And I know there is a solution in the form of installing Microsoft Visual C redistribution.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm playing from the start and then after grabbing issue #5 I see Charlotta standing. Doing the first line unlocks her doll at the same place were the first doll was standing. Nice that things in later version appear in earlier versions if you play from the beginning! It is also more logical than doing it randomly in v016 :). Will include this in the walkthrough, but for that I must do the Lady Gloria episode again because it caught me by surprise and I didn't write the essential line down :(

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Where is giovannas hideout? she said near the red container but i cant click anything there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bug-1 - after practice with Dee Dee/Dean

Bug-2 Yux Appo twin sister :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

Bug-1 - after practice with Dee Dee/Dean

Bug-2 Yux Appo twin sister :)
Lol good find. I was aware of jux bug but was not aware of willy duplicate in Dee Dee 3some. Anyway, I have fixed those 2 and also a hint after 3some that triggers "Find Giovanna hideout" will now show only after we speak with Dee Dee.
In short all this bugs are already fixed for next version :) Thanks.
P.S. in future it would be great that you guys post any bugs to my discord on bug-report channel. My discord is free to join: (moderator may link discord to main page if you want it there).

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
MAN just finished playing this for the first time OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME HERE

sry for the others but i have to say compared to the shit (dream of desire dual family and others) there
this one is epic full of daz3d animation while others are just pics OMG!!!!

if someone know a similar game like this one with incest sure =D

(those i already know)
incest adv 1,2 milf control all incstor games

and pls add tag incest on the main page pls this why i never played this before because i only check the tags for find incest games ...

Reactions: Justthetip69
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes