Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
if someone know a similar game like this one with incest sure =D
Glad that you asked if this game contained incest. I'm not sure what you mean by similar. This is the only game I know which is 2.5D. But igff you mean other games with incest and not on your list I can point to two others which I like a lot: Summertime Saga (mother, daughter and aunt) and Man of the House (with a simple incest patch). Both are similar in the kind that the MC has an adventure and needs to do find out things...

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Glad that you asked if this game contained incest. I'm not sure what you mean by similar. This is the only game I know which is 2.5D. But igff you mean other games with incest and not on your list I can point to two others which I like a lot: Summertime Saga (mother, daughter and aunt) and Man of the House (with a simple incest patch). Both are similar in the kind that the MC has an adventure and needs to do find out things...
what i mean is similar on animations i know about the other incest games thanks sadly i was tryng to find some info how to unpack VS extension but no luck cuz lets say i want to have shower with mom more times and since u advance on the game u cant do that anymore Sad ... and replay the whole game just for reach the shower angain >.< was hope we gona have some penetration on the shower =D
selina should be the mother of willy much better and close to aparence same hair color etc and the animations on selina omg the best ^_^

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
@ , unfortunately there's no other game like TAOWD (AFAIK, played shitload of adult games), this is the only adult game always use animations and has a point and click adventure 2.5D game style.

Nenad may add replay all the scenes function, probably close to the end.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
what i mean is similar on animations
I was not completely sure, but as said this is the only game I know with 2.5D animations. If someone else knows another game I'm interested as well.

i want to have shower with mom more times
The developer is thinking about a feature "sweet memories" to do just that. You don't have to play the complete game. When you played after finishing an episode an automatic bookmarkXX.dat file was created. Those can be loaded through the Options in the main menu. I think the bath scene was the beginning of v009 so load v008 from the incest path. Know play until just before the scene (see my walkthrough if necessary) and then hit F5 to save the game. Enjoy :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
what i mean is similar on animations i know about the other incest games thanks sadly i was tryng to find some info how to unpack VS extension but no luck cuz lets say i want to have shower with mom more times and since u advance on the game u cant do that anymore Sad ... and replay the whole game just for reach the shower angain >.< was hope we gona have some penetration on the shower =D
selina should be the mother of willy much better and close to aparence same hair color etc and the animations on selina omg the best ^_^
AS blupblup said I am working on creating "Sweet memories" that will allow us loading any sex scene after we finish it once through menu based interface at any time. Though this is complicated to do and it will take some time till I sort all out. For example shower scene you may load easily. Go to option menu load incest path version 0.11 (this will be after willy made indigo essence) and go back to mom's place and all scenes under shower will be open. just save game with normal save and you may repeat it anytime by simply loading your saves. We may also have unlimited number of saves use arrows to scroll left or right through your save games. "Sweet memories" in it's final version will probably be another application that will depend on savegames of full game though. So once I am done with it one will be able to simply copy/install my savegames and have all scenes open to repeat through menu there at any time.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
I just startet from the beginning couse it's still fun to play for hours, like in good old "Monkey Island" times ;-)
But i have the problem, that i cant find Giovanna bronce doll at the fence. Anyone else same? Did i missed something? My progress (Mom-Path) is at v0.16 stuff....

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Hithart Absolutely! A wide variety of girls with all ages and cup sizes, smooth animations, collectibles etc. You can't do wrong with trying this.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Basically i am asking is it close to a full game with good content?
I've just played from the beginning again and it is at least 8 hours of playing time. And the game isn't even done! The final version will probably double the size :). The reason is the 2.5D which makes it unique.

Reactions: KillaMonka

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, today I checked the Jux Apo scenes when played from the start. Described in the loose ends section. There are still a few yellow marker lines, but those are almost all in the mom path. Playing from start to end is becoming a day job So from now on I will alternate between paths when a play from the start is in order. Thus next time I will play the mom path...

For now this is the final version of the walkthrough up until the end of v016. Hope someone will add it to the first post.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
, thanks man like always great guide. Really good update with Giovanna my favorite girl maybe next update we see aunt Leonora most beautiful redhead female in the game:winkytongue:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes