Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not going to lie. I wish Maya kept on her glasses on during her new scene. That's what make her look sexier.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Never been one. See the latest episode in to get an idea of what is added to the adventure...

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The saves in the torrent are all after the Giovanna scene. Usually Nenad provides the new saves starting at the end of the previous version, anybody have that? I tried using the v.15 saves despite the warnings, and can't trigger Giovanna, only tit sucking.

Edit: Just realised i went from v15 to v17. So v16, which wasn't posted here, is the Giovanna scene and the save games for v17 are correct?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The saves in the torrent are all after the Giovanna scene. Usually Nenad provides the new saves starting at the end of the previous version, anybody have that? I tried using the v.15 saves despite the warnings, and can't trigger Giovanna, only tit sucking.
The saves are correct. The Giovanna scenes were the last thing in 0.16. If you want to see it again, just speak with her and choose the dialogue option.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
The saves are correct. The Giovanna scenes were the last thing in 0.16. If you want to see it again, just speak with her and choose the dialogue option.
That's what i figured. However i wanted the build up to Giovanni instead of straight gonzo. I've found the torrent link to v16 but it's dead. All good thanks for answering.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
That's what i figured. However i wanted the build up to Giovanni instead of straight gonzo. I've found the torrent link to v16 but it's dead. All good thanks for answering.
The thing is the build up was to find those cards in the room where her brother roams around. Each card unlocked a new animation.

zotmotmot

Jan 29, 2018

Edit: Just realised i went from v15 to v17. So v16, which wasn't posted here, is the Giovanna scene and the save games for v17 are correct?
If you go to options screen, there are saves listed for earlier builds of the game on the left. Just click the saves for version 16 and you can start where that build left off. There's saves listed for both paths of the game. Loading version 15 or 16 from those listed seems to work for the most part.

Reactions: throw_nws

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
If you go to options screen, there are saves listed for earlier builds of the game on the left. Just click the saves for version 16 and you can start where that build left off. There's saves listed for both paths of the game. Loading version 15 or 16 from those listed seems to work for the most part.
Amazing. This did it. Thank you!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If you installed -- use the provided executable -- the v017 savegames folder, start the game and go to the options menu. Now choose v015 from the desired path and you are at the end of that episode. So now you can play both version 016 and 017...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Somebody has another site (not mega) to download the last version. Mega do not let me download because the file is too big
Thank you

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Somebody has another site (not mega) to download the last version. Mega do not let me download because the file is too big
Thank you
Try my method, search the game on svs comics, and the uploaded links, use cocoleech for premium links at max speed download, the torrent speed is so fking slow, and the mega thingy doesn't work for me

Cro

May 10, 2017
they seem so, yes, but if you have the patience to count the new scenes and the (relatively) short amount of time that they are delivered in, then no, the updates are very good.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I timed it and it is at least -- quick clicking with my walkthrough -- still 20-30 minutes per episode. Did you play both routes?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes