RayanToumi

Nov 19, 2017
Search on Google for msvcr110.dll error and follow the lifewire link
I tried all the fixes i only get this problem for the willy D game i tried redownloading reinstalling Direct x and all that maybe u wanna use team viewr to help me? if u want ofc

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I tried all the fixes i only get this problem for the willy D game i tried redownloading reinstalling Direct x and all that maybe u wanna use team viewr to help me? if u want ofc
Go to developer's patreon page (it's on the first page), there you can see that you need to install Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Redistributable, just follow the instructions that dev gave in his patreon page.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You are missing c++ 2012. You need to download and install 86x version no matter if your windows are 64x all games that use this sort of openGL use same c++ not only willy (some AAA games as well). Downloading only missing DLL can only lead you to more errors and they are usually fake DLL files. Go to official microsoft page and find c++ 2012 then select to download 86x. I hope this helps.

RayanToumi

Nov 19, 2017
You are missing c++ 2012. You need to download and install 86x version no matter if your windows are 64x all games that use this sort of openGL use same c++ not only willy (some AAA games as well). Downloading only missing DLL can only lead you to more errors and they are usually fake DLL files. Go to official microsoft page and find c++ 2012 then select to download 86x. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much ^^ i downloaded x86 version and it fixed my game thank you so much ^^

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Where Secret Garden of Desire ?
The best way is you read BlupBlups walkthrough. There you will find all the answers you need ;)
Good to know :) The link to the latest is in my signature. If you don't want the big spoiler:

In the main adventure you opened the Doll house. If you have fifty dolls the mysterious girl let you pass into the bronze chamber. There Willy can read a sign on the door he must open for the Secret Garden of Desire. If you interpreted that you know you must find a way to make weights to put on the hooks. Everything you need is in the chamber!

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i have two questions, one when there is new version i have to download and i can use old save game and not start from beginning every time? (sorry for my english)
Second i have 165/172 foto i need maya foto and 14/15 lingerie panties: rose, claudia, selina, nadya, violette, melissa, julia, maya, mia, deedee, pantyhose: rose,violette bra: nadya, violette
can you help me?

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Ineed a quick hint please, is there any other way to get the hand cream as I haven't asked for it and now the Ladies are already in the cinema....????
And awesome game by the way.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ineed a quick hint please, is there any other way to get the hand cream as I haven't asked for it and now the Ladies are already in the cinema....????
And awesome game by the way.
Unfortunately no. It is a glitch that I discovered just in last version. I will fix this in future and we will be able to get hand cream even after Mrs. Maria go out of her room. But for now you are "stuck" with no sex action with Selina if you did not get hand cream while Maria was in her room...

Reactions: XGamer and Dirk220

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
Unfortunately no. It is a glitch that I discovered just in last version. I will fix this in future and we will be able to get hand cream even after Mrs. Maria go out of her room. But for now you are "stuck" with no sex action with Selina if you did not get hand cream while Maria was in her room...
Thanks for the information Nenad. too bad. But keep up the good work. It's graphical marvellous and the story is a great adventure. I'm hoping for the update.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
hi, i have two questions, one when there is new version i have to download and i can use old save game and not start from beginning every time? (sorry for my english)
You can't use old saves! Not needed anyway because the developer makes bookmarks -- kind of saves -- when he test the game. Copy the provided savegames folder in the correct directory and choose options in the main menu. Now click on the version you played last and you start with the new content...

Second i have 165/172 foto i need maya foto and 14/15 lingerie panties: rose, claudia, selina, nadya, violette, melissa, julia, maya, mia, deedee, pantyhose: rose,violette bra: nadya, violette
can you help me?
See my walkthrough (link to newest in the signature). Then search for [Maya (x)] -- x the number of photos in that set -- to see were here photos can be found. For the lingerie see at the end of the document all that can be found and you have the missing one. With that you can search the document again to get the location...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes