BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
One of the best games on this site, easily. The only thing I'd wish for would be for there to be more savegames included. Ie, with 0.19, including saves that stop where 0.18 events ended like now - but also ones that are 0.17, 0.16, maybe 0.15... now, if you let an update go by and get 0.19, you will miss what updated from, say, 0.16 and 0.17 also, unless you replay from the start, and while that's possible and fun, it would take a while as the game is growing.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
One of the best games on this site, easily. The only thing I'd wish for would be for there to be more savegames included. Ie, with 0.19, including saves that stop where 0.18 events ended like now - but also ones that are 0.17, 0.16, maybe 0.15... now, if you let an update go by and get 0.19, you will miss what updated from, say, 0.16 and 0.17 also, unless you replay from the start, and while that's possible and fun, it would take a while as the game is growing.
That saves also included as bookmarks, go to options and select the older game version you want to continue.

any compressed version?
This game compressed to the max with webp format, this is not a VN which consists of pictures, but a real adult adventure game which is fully animated.

Reactions: jhose15xs

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
That is possible isn't it? You just need to click on the version in the menu.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
walkthrough v019 ????
The developer always includes a flat text version. I use that one to create very quickly a v019_rough.pdf. Tonight I played version v019 and I only need to make the text for the Doll house silver. I'll upload a v019_played.pdf probably somewhere tomorrow. And then the tedious task of checking things starts to create a v019_final.pdf. That takes usually a day or three...

In v018 a talking fish -- as a joke to my nickname -- in Willy's bedroom was introduced. With that you get access to a Google drive with the latest walkthrough at that moment. You can check it before every play if you want...

Reactions: MrJoZocker
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes