Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ok,so Ive had the nipple flash conversation with danielle at the rose bar,have then checked every other location on the map again,she's nowhere to be seen! h.e.l.p
Hopefully somebody helps you because I'm looking too. lol

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have finished the v17 completely and with the saves in options the save is not completely finished ... probably just the main quest that is finished and waiting for the continuation ...
This is why I started to include the exact moment a bookmarkXX.dat is created. So you know were to start in the main adventure. However Nenad and I differ qua approach how to play. Nenad always plays by version so a loot of things in the side quests are already done. I howvere try to play as efficient as possible. So only do things from older versions if I'm already somewhere for the main adventure to continue.

The different approaches don't matter if you only play the newest content. And it also doesn't matter if you play from the start. It only becomes important if you start with a bookmarkXX.dat from the developer. I suggest that you then use his flat text walkthrough. Or that you use mine and if something seems to be done check in which version it was introduced.

When the final game is published I'll do the complete game in both paths and make my bookmarks.dat available. Because the bookmarkXX.dat from Nenad is overwritten if you pass that point again. It than contains what I did :)

Reactions: ironlancer

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i need the new Walkthrough update 0.19
This version has so many new things -- plus I wanted to figure out the opnening of the Chamber of Lust on my own -- that I didn't finish the v019_played.pdf yesterday. I'm finishing that somewere today. But just for you I created a v019_rough_played.pdf version because you asked so nice :)

spam_junk

Aug 29, 2016
Can someone please post a save file after meeting Danielle. I can't interact with her. It always says - I dont want to bother a stranger.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone please post a save file after meeting Danielle. I can't interact with her. It always says - I dont want to bother a stranger.
Did you say goodbye to Heidi? In that conversation Willy says he needs to go to Hillwood. There talk with Nenad and he will introduce Danielle. Only then you can talk with her...

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
@ Blup Blup

I think I have found a trick to make my save work
I rename my savegamexx.dat in bookmarkxx.dat I go in option I chose the v17 load and I have the following adventure ...
I do not know if it will work 100% but I test :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As long as it's a savegame or bookmark made with this version of the game, it will work. If it's from a previous version it will NOT work :) You can expect all kind of strange things...

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
until now I have no mistakes and no strange things .... :p

P.S.

thank you for the Walkthrough v0.19 in pdf :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
It probably takes less time to go a than asking this question. And I really shouldn't answer this kind of questions anymore...

Reactions: Apelsin
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes