Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Damn, I had this saved for a while and started it for about an hour or so, got a bit stuck so came to check if there was a walkthrough. Noticed I'd ended up like 2 versions behind!! Guess I'm starting again. :p
It's really good though, and the collectables are pretty good too. I also just... I like watching them walk. xD

Anyway, I noticed in a few posts there's a bunch of different stuff depending on the path you choose at the pool? Are they exclusive from one another, meaning saving there and going back is necessary or can you do an all inclusive full collection run of the game? (If we know at all).

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Make sure you save before going in the basement after Giovanna, Giulio caught me and I got sent to the hospital, when I came too and talked to the nurse, the game got stuck and I could not do anything.
That happens randomly and is probably a memory leak in the game engine. So the best advice is to save regularly. If you started from the beginning or used a provided bookmark then after playing an episode a bookmark will automatically made. See my walkthrough (link to latest version in signature) for the exact moment this is done. You can use those through the options menu. So at most you loose the progress from one episode...

Reactions: rattler2027

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Found a bug at the "Doll House", if you go in the silver door and then after lighting all the candles, I went into the East room and picked up the "Dick" for the statue, then tried to put it on the statue in the West room, Willy says "Hmmm nothing happened" and then "I better grab that dick" but it does not go back into the inventory and just disappears so you cannot complete that part of the Doll House.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Crap ... I'm stuck. Bought the dildo for Dee-Dee after talking through with her, Erica and the pizzeria girl, but I can't give it to her. The hint still says I have to buy it.
I did talk to Numpad, my active H task is "Find Danielle in Rose bar and speak to her". Still don't want to bother her.
Please upload a savegameXX.dat were this happens. May be I can find the culprit.

Reactions: ontach

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You obviously haven't done the greasing of the statue before or after you attached the dick :)
No I tried to figure it out first and got the candles lit and the Nun statue to appear but I screwed up after that.

Is there a way to reset it so I can start over?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Are they exclusive from one another, meaning saving there and going back is necessary or can you do an all inclusive full collection run of the game
They are exclusive. However both paths have the same amount of dolls etc. only counterparts. So for Violette (mom) we have Amanda (neighbor) en so on. The reason for the choosing which path has to do with the Patreon rules.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Is there a way to reset it so I can start over?
I think this is not needed. I did all kind of things in the wron order before I figured out what needed to be done. But if you didn't save before entering the silver door you can load the episode again. For the door at least 75 dolls -- you start with 81 -- are needed and is independent of the main adventure...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I think this is not needed. I did all kind of things in the wron order before I figured out what needed to be done. But if you didn't save before entering the silver door you can load the episode again. For the door at least 75 dolls -- you start with 81 -- are needed and is independent of the main adventure...
What do you mean by "load the episode again"?

Do you mean restart the game?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I assume you used the saves provided by the developer so started by talking with Heidi? If so load that save and go to the doll house to try again. You don't have to do the main story of this episode to open the chamber of lust :)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I assume you used the saves provided by the developer so started by talking with Heidi? If so load that save and go to the doll house to try again. You don't have to do the main story of this episode to open the chamber of lust :)
Well actually this is my first time playing this game so I started from the beginning.

Anyway its not a big deal, I'll either use his save or one of my own because my last save was at the Daisy anal part of the movie rehearsal so that wasn't too far from the Doll House scenes, I just had to collect a few more dolls..

Also I had the same problem you mentioned in your walk through about not being able to buy the lube anymore after giving it to Erica, in my case I used it on Daisy and when I went back to the shop, it was no longer available.

Thanks again

Edit: I also have a save about halfway through the "Neighbor" path so I plan on going back and playing that one through as well.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Anyway its not a big deal, I'll either use his save or one of my own because my last save was at the Daisy anal part of the movie rehearsal so that wasn't too far from the Doll House scenes, I just had to collect a few more dolls..
Go to options in the main menu and click on v018 of the path you did. You then start at were you was at that point :)

Reactions: rattler2027

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
Found a bug at the "Doll House", if you go in the silver door and then after lighting all the candles, I went into the East room and picked up the "Dick" for the statue, then tried to put it on the statue in the West room, Willy says "Hmmm nothing happened" and then "I better grab that dick" but it does not go back into the inventory and just disappears so you cannot complete that part of the Doll House.
+1 for this bug - must load save ...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes