Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Where the hell is the old house supposed to be? I do not find it... :-(
If you met Erica then its down the next screen from her.

Tried the update. Animations are great as usual. Now though its starting to feel like there are way too many characters in the game and none are getting closure. In most cases this leads to burnout.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If you met Erica then its down the next screen from her.

Tried the update. Animations are great as usual. Now though its starting to feel like there are way too many characters in the game and none are getting closure. In most cases this leads to burnout.
You can be sure that this dev will complete his game, he already has plans for an interesting new game after Willy. Also he's one of the most dedicated devs who works like a pro.

@ , for all the locations in the game, if there's no door or any other passage to interact always check the left, right and bottom sides of the screen with mouse.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Are there any plans to grow a bigger dick? This could be another potion and allow you to revisit old sex scenes with new sound and dialogues but other wise same animations.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Are there any plans to grow a bigger dick? This could be another potion and allow you to revisit old sex scenes with new sound and dialogues but other wise same animations.
Willy supposed to be relatable, not some freak of nature kind a guy, so I don't think so. But ofcourse only dev knows for sure what he will do or won't do.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
guys my 0.17version save don't working 0.19version, How can I fix
Not :) How may times must we say that old saves don't work? Read the text files in the game folder on how to use the provided saves and bookmarks. With the last you can start on the end of v017 and play the latest two additions...

Aug 24, 2017
So what's the end of this version ?... it seems I cannot bring another movie script page to Nenad cause the only option left with Danielle (after the nipple slip dialog) is just Bye. The past versions say something like "Wait for the next version or collect dolls"... so what is the end of this one (19) ?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I just needed to say "I'll be back later" to Daisy... seems "I gotta go" won't advance the game.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Always pay attention to the dialogue lines. New ones usually must be used. And indeed you have the standard by -- used to close the dialogue -- and sometimes one to progress the adventure. In this case the first page is part of the adventure, the other two are a side quest. That is why the hint says wait for the next episode...

Did you give Erica lube -- save before giving lube to Daisy if you have the not fixed version? And did you see the Chambers of Lust in the Doll house?

spam_junk

Aug 29, 2016
Please upload a savegameXX.dat were this happens. May be I can find the culprit.
At the Rose bar. Can't interact with Danielle.

Nevermind. Loaded different save file and danielle is at the bar. Completely different woman. Not the one sitting at the table.

Reactions: Blup Blup

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Two questions, one in v017 i can talk with Danielle? After she show me nipple i try to talk but say i don't wont bother
Two, i can download v018 free fix version? If yes wher is link?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Two questions, one in v017 i can talk with Danielle? After she show me nipple i try to talk but say i don't wont bother
If you are playing v017 there will be no Danielle at the bar, only the (yet) unknown girl sitting at the table. Danielle is introduced in v019 and is the standing girl with the blue dress:

danielle_bronze.png

Two, i can download v018 free fix version? If yes wher is link?
There isn't a fixed v018. That one you can however . After releasing the next version for his Patreons the previous version is unlike other games for everyone.

For v019 there is a fixed version. Only needed if you didn't save before giving Daisy or Erica the lube. It has some other minor fixes as well, but the lube is the most important one...

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Not :) How may times must we say that old saves don't work? Read the text files in the game folder on how to use the provided saves and bookmarks. With the last you can start on the end of v017 and play the latest two additions...
Haven't you heard? There is a certain epidemic here in F95 with most noobs in that they develop selective blindness once they start posting here.

It's they either ask a question that was literally answered a post or two above them, or IGNORE GIANT RED LETTERS ON BLACK ONCE THEY LAUNCH THE GAME.

Diseases relating to blindess is a bad thing. Maybe we should contact the W.H.O. and see if they've got a vaccine?

May 10, 2017
Hmm....think i'll wait for this to get updated with that v019 fix before downloading. Really don't want to download like 7 gigs now then do it again the moment the fix is posted :FeelsGoodMan:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes