Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Isn't saves from previous version, i start from beginning and use Walkthroug step by step because i don't want lost anything, i can't understand why Claudia there isn't in apartment, i use H key and say to go to Claudia, i find photo in the kitchen and after nothing.
You can drop your saves here and I may check what is the issue there... But before that... Maybe you are on part when Claudia and Mia went to her living room. Try go to her house and click on right side of screen and see if you may go to Claudia's living room. If that does not work send me your saves so I may see what is the issue.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
How to fix 0xc000007b
You probably don't have c++ installed on your pc check this as minimum requirement for playing game:
Windows XP+
Duo Core @ 1.8Ghz+ (approx)
2GB+ RAM
Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime
Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support

lambmckee

Apr 14, 2018
I think i might have encountered a bug, in the basement part when avoiding Giulio, the screen goes into black and white, and it never returned to normal.
I saved the game in there.
Is there any scene i can go into that will trigger it back to normal? Already tried restarting but i think the problem is with the save.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You probably accidentally pressed a key which triggers the shader options Nenad is playing with. If I remember correctly you can switch back with S or D.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I think i might have encountered a bug, in the basement part when avoiding Giulio, the screen goes into black and white, and it never returned to normal.
I saved the game in there.
Is there any scene i can go into that will trigger it back to normal? Already tried restarting but i think the problem is with the save.
Press "R" for reseting the image color to default.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Aw noooo. I'd been playing a good while earlier and handed in the fifth page to Selina and wanted to check out the scene and as soon as I clicked the "Can you tell my future" thing the game immediately closed down.

I hate losing progress, frustrating having to re-do loads of stuff. XD

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I try but i can't go to Claudia living room, this is my save file
I checked save files you gave here and hint say go to Maya... Yet I also checked and Claudia and Mia are in living room, I see no issue anywhere. When you go to Claudia's apartment you need to proceed to her living room and that is on right side of screen just by picture on the wall... In saves all works in engine and even in build of a game version 0.19. Anyway... there is no issue that I may see. Be sure to check all corners of screen and hit "H" for hints.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you, i think i found problem, it's monitor setting, the point that i have to click is out screen, i can't see all of the picture on the wall and can't go right, but i don't know how to solve

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I might have forgotten what happened in a previous update but where did the blonde sister go to from the beach? And wasn't there a place on the map to visit the mother and younger sister?

Cro

May 10, 2017
Blonde sister is still on the beach. Mom and the (other) younger sister are at Mom's apartment. These are all happening really early in the game....

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you, i think i found problem, it's monitor setting, the point that i have to click is out screen, i can't see all of the picture on the wall and can't go right, but i don't know how to solve
Open config.ini and set the FULLSCREEN to no and add a line RESIZABLE = yes. Now start the game and use Alt-Enter and/or maximize/minimize the window to see which one works best...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I hate losing progress, frustrating having to re-do loads of stuff. XD
After every episode you played a automatic save -- called bookmarkXX.dat -- is created. Check which is the latest changed version, then search for that one in my walkthrough -- see signature for the latest version -- and load vYYY through the options in the main menu.

The first five episodes are v001 to v005. Then the money system was introduced and nothing was added to the main adventure. That is why v006 is greyed out. So episode six in my walkthrough is v007 i the menu. The bookmarks are always made at the ending of an episode so you may subtract one if necessary.

Another way is just guessing and try to load that version and if it isn't the right one, load another by quiting to the main menu and there to options again.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
In Rose bar I can see Nenad's girlfriend exposing her nipple and spoke to her, but is that it? Thought the rough guide mentioned a particular scene.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you Blupblup, i change cinfig but i can't go right, i don't understand why, in previous version i didn't have this problem

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
After every episode you played a automatic save -- called bookmarkXX.dat -- is created. Check which is the latest changed version, then search for that one in my walkthrough -- see signature for the latest version -- and load vYYY through the options in the main menu.

The first five episodes are v001 to v005. Then the money system was introduced and nothing was added to the main adventure. That is why v006 is greyed out. So episode six in my walkthrough is v007 i the menu. The bookmarks are always made at the ending of an episode so you may subtract one if necessary.

Another way is just guessing and try to load that version and if it isn't the right one, load another by quiting to the main menu and there to options again.
Ohh I see, so this is what the version list is for in the options menu? I didn't even realise they were buttons!

So I checked my files and the highest numbered one was bookmark33, and from what I can tell the closest to where I was at is v0.15. I'm guessing the collection loads as if you found everything? I hope so. Thanks a lot though that little menu is actually really helpful. I was almost gonna leave the game until the next update haha!

Reactions: Blup Blup

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Im on part when it say " Go back to Lady Gloria's garden" but i lost it on map cant get there anymore

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ohh I see, so this is what the version list is for in the options menu? I didn't even realise they were buttons!

So I checked my files and the highest numbered one was bookmark33, and from what I can tell the closest to where I was at is v0.15. I'm guessing the collection loads as if you found everything? I hope so. Thanks a lot though that little menu is actually really helpful. I was almost gonna leave the game until the next update haha!
When we play game this "autosaves" will save game at the end of each version as I released em. This means when you come to this point it will save everything you done including collections etc... It is same as normal save would do only this ones are so to say "Checkpoints". Difference is with saves that I create, That I do things fastest way not "proper" way as game versions were out. So In case you load my saves from option menu, you could miss some of collections, cause I collect em if they are on my way... But in saves that I create (normal saves 1 and 2) usually all collections are done and everything from previous version is done. I think this system works since that way you guys don't need to begin new game every time I make update :)

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes