Cro

May 10, 2017
Haven't you heard? There is a certain epidemic here in F95 with most noobs in that they develop selective blindness once they start posting here.

It's they either ask a question that was literally answered a post or two above them, or IGNORE GIANT RED LETTERS ON BLACK ONCE THEY LAUNCH THE GAME.

Diseases relating to blindess is a bad thing. Maybe we should contact the W.H.O. and see if they've got a vaccine?
Well, you know what they say ... stop it or you'll go blind.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
This may have been said before, but as much as the game looks awesome, is funny, and a very welcome change from the usual, I find it equally as frustrating having it all in 3D but being stuck with only one point of view?

You would have thought you could at least "right click" like in The Twist?

It reminds me (just a little) of the old Leisure Suit Larry games from Sierra, and from the time I've spent playing it so far, is sure to be very enjoyable.

Just one more thing though, sometimes, the option to go to another place (like the kitchen in the appartment) required you to click on the bottom of the screen even though there is no indication that that option exists, I'm assuming this will happen a lot in the game and that players will have to make it a habit of hovering the mouse around all the screen for each room they enter? Not very user friendly if you ask me, so yeh, good and bad :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This may have been said before, but as much as the game looks awesome, is funny, and a very welcome change from the usual, I find it equally as frustrating having it all in 3D but being stuck with only one point of view?

It reminds me (just a little) of the old Leisure Suit Larry games from Sierra, and from the time I've spent playing it so far, is sure to be very enjoyable.

Just one more thing though, sometimes, the option to go to another place (like the kitchen in the appartment) required you to click on the bottom of the screen even though there is no indication that that option exists, I'm assuming this will happen a lot in the game and that players will have to make it a habit of hovering the mouse around all the screen for each room they enter? Not very user friendly if you ask me, so yeh, good and bad :)
I know people get impression that this is 3D game but however it is completely 2D... This games are often called 2.5D cause they look alike 3D but they are not. Scenes are just clever background image with parallex scrolling... And about other part trying find places to go... yeah I know it may be "tricky" but I wanted create PnC adventure alike old ones (monkey island, Broken sword etc) but with adult content. And in those we always needed to check all screen for possible items or hints how to go further... So you may call it user "unfriendly" but it is how Point and click adventures usually are, challenge after challenge... Even Willy D is pretty simple PnC game :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Characters may look like 3D but they're actually video animations of high quality 3D renders, so not 3D. This is the reason you can't view them from any other angle. If the characters were real 3D models like The Twist then it wouln't have the same render quality and it would be blocky and low res like The Twist characters and would not work in low spec PCs.

This is why it's called a 2.5D game.

Edit: Nenad was faster than me. :)

Reactions: Scrichta

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if is important, but i think that i found a bug in v.018, mia say to go to Claudia apartment but she there isn't

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Found a slight bug when I started with a save, The sex scenes started without the selection screen but when I pressed the space bar, they still do not show, I have to hover the mouse over the area to find them.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Found a slight bug when I started with a save, The sex scenes started without the selection screen but when I pressed the space bar, they still do not show, I have to hover the mouse over the area to find them.
I read wrong first time... It should work when pressing space. Can you be specific and tell me what scene that is so I may check it.

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys!
Last time i played was on version 0.15, and now i continued with version 0.17, but i'm stucked on the Duckyard where i should find Dean and Giovanna, but only Giovanna is there...
I don't see any Ducks. How DARE it be called a "Duckyard" without ANY Ducks!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017

I can sort of see where you're coming from, especially with some of the incredible animations in play. It certainly would be good to see other angles. But I think this is why there is so much sex in the game. With its 2.5-3D there are enough women and positions that are all covered in terms of angles.

And as you mention The Twist. Good game indeed but just having that 3D view causes the game to not run on many PC's properly. As you know The Twist is good in animation but rather chronic when it comes to visuals, but just having that camera system and shaders puts so much strain on a majority of PC's. Where as Willy D seems to be running super smooth even on PC's like mine which are over 5 years old.

Reactions: Scrichta

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I read wrong first time... It should work when pressing space. Can you be specific and tell me what scene that is so I may check it.
It was during the Erica in the Old house scene, but later when the MC was with the maid (Cant remember her name) at Maria's villa it worked so it may just have been something on my end, perhaps a restart would've fixed it.

Also I read somewhere that there was a fix for not being able to buy the lube again after giving it to Daisy or Erica?

Thanks for a great game, should be in the top 3 IMO

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I've encountered a bug? or something that didn't let user click anything a few times (basically just stuck in the screen) , not sure what triggers it tho, other than that, great game....
I wonder tho...will the church contents be coming in next version? or further ahead?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
It was during the Erica in the Old house scene, but later when the MC was with the maid (Cant remember her name) at Maria's villa it worked so it may just have been something on my end, perhaps a restart would've fixed it.

Also I read somewhere that there was a fix for not being able to buy the lube again after giving it to Daisy or Erica?

Thanks for a great game, should be in the top 3 IMO
It maybe is caused by "at begin of scene" action parts... So if you saved on sex scene and loaded then game maybe did not have time to load this action. This may reset by clicking "cum" and going to scene again... Tho it should not happen even if we save on sex scene i?ll see what was causing this... And yeah I already fixed Lube part and some other bugs there is fix version on my patreon :)

Reactions: rattler2027

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I've encountered a bug? or something that didn't let user click anything a few times (basically just stuck in the screen) , not sure what triggers it tho, other than that, great game....
I wonder tho...will the church contents be coming in next version? or further ahead?
Yeah I am aware of this bug and I am trying to find what triggers it... Game still works animation works but you can't click nothing on screen. It is probably some "left over" of some action where I used "hide cursor" command... When this command is used cursor hide and we are not able to interact with game. I have to use it for some cut scenes, so it is probably I forgot to give command show cursor on some of automated actions. I am trying to find where this is but it is hard job since game is really huge now. Till then I am adding "show cursor" command on every scene people report this happen as a temp solution. So it would be useful to note down where this happens (on what scenes) and I can try add more show cursor commands to show cursor and "force" game to show it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Someone can help me? Why Claudia there isn't in her apartment? it's a bug?
There is no such bug in game. Be sure not to load saves from previous version there is text file that explain everything related to saves, or if you use proper saves read walkthrough what to do next.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Isn't saves from previous version, i start from beginning and use Walkthroug step by step because i don't want lost anything, i can't understand why Claudia there isn't in apartment, i use H key and say to go to Claudia, i find photo in the kitchen and after nothing.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes