Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
When we play game this "autosaves" will save game at the end of each version as I released em. This means when you come to this point it will save everything you done including collections etc... It is same as normal save would do only this ones are so to say "Checkpoints". Difference is with saves that I create, That I do things fastest way not "proper" way as game versions were out. So In case you load my saves from option menu, you could miss some of collections, cause I collect em if they are on my way... But in saves that I create (normal saves 1 and 2) usually all collections are done and everything from previous version is done. I think this system works since that way you guys don't need to begin new game every time I make update :)
Aah I see how you mean with it. I just had a look and I'm missing maybe 2 dolls and 3 images, based on the walkthrough I checked for the collection, but that looks to be it! I'll figure out which ones those might be and I'm back to where I was before the game crashed on me. Not a bad system then, thanks!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@Nenad A. Great update Nemod!!
One thing I love about this game, besides all the amazing animated sex scenes, is all the rest that goes around, with the collections. 1st with the dolls and mags, then clothes, phones and now portfolios of each of the girls!!. This adds up to a lot of content.
This has been a hell of a ride that I hope it doesnt end soon.
Keep it up Momud!!

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I know people get impression that this is 3D game but however it is completely 2D... This games are often called 2.5D cause they look alike 3D but they are not. Scenes are just clever background image with parallex scrolling... And about other part trying find places to go... yeah I know it may be "tricky" but I wanted create PnC adventure alike old ones (monkey island, Broken sword etc) but with adult content. And in those we always needed to check all screen for possible items or hints how to go further... So you may call it user "unfriendly" but it is how Point and click adventures usually are, challenge after challenge... Even Willy D is pretty simple PnC game :)

I've been thinking about your reply, I remember playing Monkey Island and other such games (really nice games) but I must say I can't remember how the bit about moving around went.

Lately, I've been playing Pillars of Eternity 2 (you must have heard of it?) and seeing how their system works gave me an idea for your game;

Basically, all you do is provide a shortcut key, (in Pillars of Eternity it's TAB). When the player presses that key, all possible interactibles become highlighted. The lootables, the "information", and the exits to the scene, everything. As long as you hold down the key.

They all dissapear back to normal as soon as you let go the key.

It solves the problem without making those who prefer to play without that feature frustrated, since all they need to do is not use the key. I find it really useful in the games where this feature exists.

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'd really find it useful in Willy D's :)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Similar thing was possible even in games like FF7 if you pressed select, it would highlight things you could interact with or doorways which weren't always obvious with the way environments were created back then! Though I would say if something like that were added that it NOT highlight collectables because they're hidden for a reason! ^^

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I've been thinking about your reply, I remember playing Monkey Island and other such games (really nice games) but I must say I can't remember how the bit about moving around went.

Lately, I've been playing Pillars of Eternity 2 (you must have heard of it?) and seeing how their system works gave me an idea for your game;

Basically, all you do is provide a shortcut key, (in Pillars of Eternity it's TAB). When the player presses that key, all possible interactibles become highlighted. The lootables, the "information", and the exits to the scene, everything. As long as you hold down the key.

They all dissapear back to normal as soon as you let go the key.

It solves the problem without making those who prefer to play without that feature frustrated, since all they need to do is not use the key. I find it really useful in the games where this feature exists.

Anyway, my 2 cents, I'd really find it useful in Willy D's :)
Yeah I know about pillars of Eternity it is great game (btw I am old and new gamer so I know about many games and way they work :p). It is possible to make "hotspots" animation in visionaire engine (used for making my game) and it is called snoop animation. It call 1 or more animations that I make to a certain spot on the scene while button (for example space) is hold and once it is released it stops this animation. I will probably add this to game, but problem is what to highlight? There are some important items for main story but most of it actually happens through dialogues and I see no point of highlighting characters since we can see them very clear on any scene... Yet I don't wanna highlight any collectibles since then I would not able to "hide" them from you guys (evil grin). But in the end... I am gonna improve game more and more through time tho it is hard to think of all little details on my own (I am all alone on this project in case someone did not know). So highlighting some of important items will probably be done in future... Other then that I need a proper plan so not to spoil fun to many people who actually enjoy exploring on their own :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
IMO game is already easy, so I won't be using the highlight option if it's added. But it's always good to have options, so that everyone can experience the game as they want.

But I want a pigeon smasher device...

Aug 28, 2017
IMO game is already easy, so I won't be using the highlight option if it's added. But it's always good to have options, so that everyone can experience the game as they want.

But I want a pigeon smasher device...
Same here, on both points.

The only issue I had was not knowing that there was another path in some areas until later. But that's not a big issue now since I just move the cursor around the edges of the screen and the yellow arrow would appear.
Although sometimes the "active area" is narrow. Like in Monique's apartment for example.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Although sometimes the "active area" is narrow. Like in Monique's apartment for example.
I bet Nurad's ears rang like crazy because of this one (too many cursing or too many praising?). In my first playthrough I spent half hour to discover Violette's room access, but it was worth the trouble. :)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I can't be the only one, by the way, who legit laughs every time Willy says Nimrods name wrong? Like idk it's just always funny to me.

Reactions: Ohaidude01

Raichulvl69

Nov 24, 2017
hey everyone, this may be old news, but i'm on the non-incest route and i'm at the part where Amanda should be in her room but when i go there the room is completely empty and i can't find her on the beach anymore. not sure if its a file issue or if i just didn't pay attention to dialogue that told me where she ACTUALLY is. any help would be appreciated.

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
Looks like the OS being Windows is incorrect. There is a of the game now. Yes and thank you!!

Would love to take 0.19 for a spin—has the Mac version been released yet?

Also, would be nice to update the top of the thread with both the full OS info and the links to the Mac downloads.

Thanks.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Need help pls
I downloaded the game from the torrent link but when i run the game i get error "Init failed, could not load the game. Either game file is missing or it is corrupted." What to do?

unkuku9394

May 15, 2018
Hi Nenad, thank you for making this masterpiece to all of us. I like your work so much. I wonder if you can add some creampie scenes in both incest path and not incest path. That will be awesome. Also, an improvement of eye contact during the sex scene will be very appreciated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Looks like the OS being Windows is incorrect. There is a of the game now. Yes and thank you!!

Would love to take 0.19 for a spin—has the Mac version been released yet?

Also, would be nice to update the top of the thread with both the full OS info and the links to the Mac downloads.

Thanks.
The Mac version is now released alongside the PC version. We just need someone to upload it here.

Jan 30, 2018
hi could you msg me i would like to ask you for your help i alwasy have problems getting our game to work i keep trying every so often hoping iit's the download but i think it's just my lack of knowledge on how to open the file... was to iemberissing to ask for help if anyone could msg this to nenad asanovic so he unbands my account i have never acutaly got the game to work :I so any help plz would be good account on patreon is bandit

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I downloaded the game from the torrent link but when i run the game i get error "Init failed, could not load the game. Either game file is missing or it is corrupted." What to do?
I get this error on Linux using the visplayer or on Windows when I forget to updatethe FILE line in config.ini when I coy my adapted one for resizable screens. So did you do something with config.ini? If so please check the .vis filename in the FILE line. If not, it probably is a corrupted download. Could you post checksums of the two downloaded rar files?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes