Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, that's a known bug, most likely fixed already. Actually, wasn't it fixed in the 0.19fix version ?
If not, it surely will be in 0.20.

Axel Figueroa

Nov 10, 2017
guys? any idea where i can find the Violette Gold Doll? i managed to complete all the collectibles in the neighbor route and this is the last doll i'm struggling with in the mom route... i managed to grab the 3 pictures from the bathroom after giving her the corset, catsuit, and dream dress as well as have sex with violette, but the only thing that came up in the bathroom were the pictures... is it located somewhere else? i've also tried reloading the part before i gave her the clothes and redoing the scene but still no luck...

seems like i uploaded the image twice, sorry... :D

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
yep in 0.19 u cant buy lube anymore, mabe will be in next update
Hmm, this is not completely true. It is correct that this bug was in the original release. However a day later a fixed version was released. I did the download for completeness of the walkthrough, but you must decide if you can wait for the next version in which is already fixed...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
any idea where i can find the Violette Gold Doll?
If you did the unlocking correctly -- see my walkthrough, latest version in the signature -- it should appear, but is very well hidden in her bedroom. If you want the exact location, click on the spoiler....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
O.K. About your problem with text hanging there all time: I really tried to "copy" your bug but no matter what I do I could not get in this sort of glitch... So it must be connected with some weird lag in moment when you were on portfolio screen and somehow it got stuck there forever. May be connected with million things but I see no reason for this in game structure... All other texts in dolls photos (their names) work exactly same way as this text so it should not happen. just In case I added new command to portfolio scene "At the end of scene hide obj text" so This can't happen in future versions... When you talk with Mia and inform about package there is new dialogue open with her that willy need to visit someone in Duckyard district... If that dialogue does not open for you, it is probably cause you used saves from old version. If this is case... then any glitch may happen during gameplay (including mentioned bug). And if so then please read text file "how to use saves from previous version".
I use daz3d base figure and make my own characters in z-brush. A lot of textures are from daz3d figures but I always modify em to fit my characters.And also lot of textures are my own. Shaders as well. I render in Nvidia Iray.
Thank you for answers. Your game has a lot of characters (or girls i may say :)), good visual quality and full of animations. You truly deserve more money.

I loaded a save previous to glitch. But i have a brand new bug :). Whenever I save, after clicking "resuma game" that text shows up :). I have to quit and restart the game. After I restart and load my latest save there are no problems, until i save again :)

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I played 17 but not 18, so I feel like I missed some stuff. What would you guys do in this situation? Are all the scenes from 18 replayable in 19 if I visit their locations?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I played 17 but not 18, so I feel like I missed some stuff. What would you guys do in this situation? Are all the scenes from 18 replayable in 19 if I visit their locations?
Simply load autosave from end of 0.17 and you won't miss anything. Use saves that comes with game and go to option menu and load any version end there.

Reactions: Krull

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Simply load autosave from end of 0.17 and you won't miss anything. Use saves that comes with game and go to option menu and load any version end there.
Thank you for the help. I just read the textfile with the game, and assumed only the provided saves from the exe were available.

You have really thought of everything

Reactions: Blup Blup

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
Nenad A add to the game such a body these breasts are perfect and very exciting xd I like them rather than slack
Nenad Pliss Add
bandicam 2018-05-19 11-04-51-113.jpg bandicam 2018-05-19 11-07-23-931.jpg sexy.jpg

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i miss 3 dolls do anyone know which ones and how to get them?
You're missing Erica bronze, Daisy gold and Maria gold I think. Below the big red spoiler in my walkthrough -- see signature for latest version -- you can check them yourself. With the [name metal] you can serach the PDF were I found the doll. The pictures in the spoiler are part of the scene...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
cant find a valve for sewer
The place were it can be found depends on the path you play. For mom it is just above the sink in the kitchen. For the neighbor bath it is in the toilet of room 5 at the motel in Los Labia. See my walkthrough -- latest version in the signature -- for more details and pictures.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
The place were it can be found depends on the path you play. For mom it is just above the sink in the kitchen. For the neighbor bath it is in the toilet of room 5 at the motel in Los Labia. See my walkthrough -- latest version in the signature -- for more details and pictures.
thank you i find it already but i am stuck now with stupid essences plzz help if you can

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
in this section: Fiona’s stockings
At [home] in front of Willy’s apartment miss Skye is waiting. Ask “What
are you doing here?” and afterwards investigate the [chair] in his
bedroom. Drop [Fiona’s stockings] from the inventory on miss Skye and
enjoy again!

miss skye is not in front of my apartment. what do i have to do?
Haha.. just had the same.. in my case i missed to tell Claudia “I guess I’ll go home now… I need some rest”

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes