Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
No, v019 is the continuing with practicing for the movie, becoming the boyfriend of Erica to make Dee Dee jealous and of course opening the silver door in the Doll house. If I got the hints right v020 have content in both paths, but which characters isn't revealed yet?

Cro

May 10, 2017
I don't understand why this game isn't in the popular section yet. This is arguably the best game I have played here in therms of gameplay.
I started asking this about 6 months ago at least :) There are a lot of people, even here, who don't know about this game, because it's lost in a sea of shitty VNs.

I'd bet good money that if this game goes in the Popular Section, it will have more replies and posts than most of the games there.

Maybe an admin or moderator will be willing to take a chance on it, I have no idea what the rules are for a game to go there. If the only rule is the number of posts, then we are caught in an unbreakable loop :)
The admins should take out finished games like BB, Dreaming of Data, bad ones (I won't name them... but you know which ones I'm talking about). Good thing they took out Teacher's Pet, that one was a huge flop.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There are games which have much more posts and much higher view numbers, but aren't in the popular games section. Also it's mentioned before that at least a game needs million views to be in Popular Games section.

So IMO don't get your hopes high for AOWD to be in PG section for now. But in the future, everything is possible.

i cant play the game click on the application and say msvcr110.dll not found. help?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I started asking this about 6 months ago at least :) There are a lot of people, even here, who don't know about this game, because it's lost in a sea of shitty VNs.

I'd bet good money that if this game goes in the Popular Section, it will have more replies and posts than most of the games there.

Maybe an admin or moderator will be willing to take a chance on it, I have no idea what the rules are for a game to go there. If the only rule is the number of posts, then we are caught in an unbreakable loop :)
The admins should take out finished games like BB, Dreaming of Data, bad ones (I won't name them... but you know which ones I'm talking about). Good thing they took out Teacher's Pet, that one was a huge flop.
100% agree. It is definitely at the highest level in terms of graphics, playability, humor and fun.
I feel you guys. One thing that recently irked me is that they put milfy city at the top just after an initial release. Its an okay game but that hinders good games like this one from gaining accessibility. I wonder if we could do something to get this to the front page at least. Just number of "replies" doesn't seem like a viable criteria for games to be popular.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Do You guy's not understand that the mods are not putting games in the popular section, games go in there by the amount of views they accmulate.

Now, I agree with you this game is undervalued on here I only found it myself about an month again after probably ignoring trying out the game fpr ages. it's all about how good the renders look to an lot of people I'm afraid.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Im not sure they go by "themselves". They are added most likely manually (or taken down).There were less of them and more were added over time.
Milfy City is not a good example, it actually deserves to be there. It might be only a v0.2, but the dev is well known and produces quality games. I think so far it has the most comments than any v0.2 game ever.
It will probably have more replies over time than BB.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I feel you guys. One thing that recently irked me is that they put milfy city at the top just after an initial release. Its an okay game but that hinders good games like this one from gaining accessibility. I wonder if we could do something to get this to the front page at least. Just number of "replies" doesn't seem like a viable criteria for games to be popular.
The mods decide what goes into the popular section. Number of views/replies plays into it.

Milfy City is a fantastic game. It was put in the popular section 3 months after the initial release, not "just after". The initial release was marked 0.1, but had much more content than a typical 0.1 release. More like a 0.6. Tons of traffic on its thread. 5000+ posts in 3 months. It deserves its spot.

The best way to help Willy D is get the word out about it. Put an image and a link to this thread in your sig.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A.

Hey man, any chance you could upload the music you use in your game?
I am planning of making so to say "Willy D soundtrack" as many people asked for it. But I need to sort those up name em etc before I do. It will be free soundtrack as game is also free. Only thing that I will add to "licence" of my game and sountrack is that no one has right to sell em anywhere. but sharing is caring so, that part will be ok as long as it stays free for everyone :) So when I have some more time I'll make soundtrack with all music from game (btw, all are my own work with different instruments and some made with sound/music softwares).

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
I am planning of making so to say "Willy D soundtrack" as many people asked for it. But I need to sort those up name em etc before I do. It will be free soundtrack as game is also free. Only thing that I will add to "licence" of my game and sountrack is that no one has right to sell em anywhere. but sharing is caring so, that part will be ok as long as it stays free for everyone :) So when I have some more time I'll make soundtrack with all music from game (btw, all are my own work with different instruments and some made with sound/music softwares).
That's awesome man. Can't wait for it. Much appreciated!

MRC

Jun 19, 2017
So I pressed a wrong key somewhere and now my screen is in black and white, pressing "R" doesn't solve the problem and my only option seems to be to load an early save, any way to solve this?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes