dzajka

Jan 20, 2018
This is my No.1 game so far! Keep up the good work Nenad :)
In the future updates I am expecting to see more of Rose..

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but i think it's just my lack of knowledge on how to open the file...
Do you have two rar files (either the first or the fixed version) downloaded. Here are the sizes:

Code:
$ ls -l Willy\ D\ 019\ PC*
4294967296 mei   Willy D 019 PC Fix.part1.rar
2470262637 mei   Willy D 019 PC Fix.part2.rar
4294967296 mei   Willy D 019 PC.part1.rar
2474954882 mei   Willy D 019 PC.part2.rar
If the answer is yes, do you have a archiver which can handle .rar files. On Windows I usually install 7zip. If yes, open the part1.rar with the archiver and extract the files. For now I stop because I don't know were exactly your problem lies. You are not very specific...

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone have a full save? I almost completed it, but I'm stuck for some reason and I'm too tired and annoyed to continue.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Hello,
I have two problems.
1) I can't inform mia about package (v.015-v.016). I talked nenad and returned mia and "informed" her about the package (that will be ready tomorrow) and then had sex with her. But hint still says "inform mia about package". Returned to nenad and hotaboo but no different dialouge options. I started clean game with the 0.19 version.

2) I dont know what i did but now there is a permanent text which says "This collection is under construction You can collect only 1 portfolio so far, in Claudia's aparment". I quitted game, load other saves, but it is fixed. Unless i load very early saves. Also when I enter "Collection" from top menu, I cant access collections, I cant click it, what to do? :)

3) Mentioned two probems. This wont count as 3rd :). I would like to ask nenad, in which software you use for character modeling, and rendering? Thanks
collection.png collsave.png coll1.jpg coll2.jpg

Cro

May 10, 2017
Sometimes dialogue texts also remain "stuck' on screen. Usually they disappear if you redo that specific dialog.
I think this is more of an engine bug than something in game, but who knows....

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello,
I have two problems.
1) I can't inform mia about package (v.015-v.016). I talked nenad and returned mia and "informed" her about the package (that will be ready tomorrow) and then had sex with her. But hint still says "inform mia about package". Returned to nenad and hotaboo but no different dialouge options. I started clean game with the 0.19 version.

2) I dont know what i did but now there is a permanent text which says "This collection is under construction You can collect only 1 portfolio so far, in Claudia's aparment". I quitted game, load other saves, but it is fixed. Unless i load very early saves. Also when I enter "Collection" from top menu, I cant access collections, I cant click it, what to do? :)

3) Mentioned two probems. This wont count as 3rd :). I would like to ask nenad, in which software you use for character modeling, and rendering? Thanks
View attachment 100058 View attachment 100059 View attachment 100061 View attachment 100062
O.K. About your problem with text hanging there all time: I really tried to "copy" your bug but no matter what I do I could not get in this sort of glitch... So it must be connected with some weird lag in moment when you were on portfolio screen and somehow it got stuck there forever. May be connected with million things but I see no reason for this in game structure... All other texts in dolls photos (their names) work exactly same way as this text so it should not happen. just In case I added new command to portfolio scene "At the end of scene hide obj text" so This can't happen in future versions... When you talk with Mia and inform about package there is new dialogue open with her that willy need to visit someone in Duckyard district... If that dialogue does not open for you, it is probably cause you used saves from old version. If this is case... then any glitch may happen during gameplay (including mentioned bug). And if so then please read text file "how to use saves from previous version".
I use daz3d base figure and make my own characters in z-brush. A lot of textures are from daz3d figures but I always modify em to fit my characters.And also lot of textures are my own. Shaders as well. I render in Nvidia Iray.

tigier

Jun 5, 2017
06-little-secret-iii-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 06-little-secret-iii-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 06-little-secret-iii-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 06-little-secret-iii-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg ES_6322_School_Girl_Back_2017HolidayCollection.jpg ES_6322_School_Girl_Back_2017HolidayCollection.jpg ML_70706_Front_2017October.jpg popup_03_3_46.jpg
O.K. About your problem with text hanging there all time: I really tried to "copy" your bug but no matter what I do I could not get in this sort of glitch... So it must be connected with some weird lag in moment when you were on portfolio screen and somehow it got stuck there forever. May be connected with million things but I see no reason for this in game structure... All other texts in dolls photos (their names) work exactly same way as this text so it should not happen. just In case I added new command to portfolio scene "At the end of scene hide obj text" so This can't happen in future versions... When you talk with Mia and inform about package there is new dialogue open with her that willy need to visit someone in Duckyard district... If that dialogue does not open for you, it is probably cause you used saves from old version. If this is case... then any glitch may happen during gameplay (including mentioned bug). And if so then please read text file "how to use saves from previous version".
I use daz3d base figure and make my own characters in z-brush. A lot of textures are from daz3d figures but I always modify em to fit my characters.And also lot of textures are my own. Shaders as well. I render in Nvidia Iray.
what do you think about this modeling clothing ?
02-little-secret-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 02-little-secret-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg 05-deep-impact-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg ES_6322_School_Girl_Front_2017HolidayCollection.jpg EY_3787_4_PS07142017_Fantasy-edit.jpg kittypopup_03.jpg

Reactions: Mordecai77

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm not Nenad but those looks way better than a lot of other pictures I see in games. In most games girls with larger breasts have very strange clothing. I think there is a hint of that in the third picture and the fifth definitely although again not as pronounced as usual. Overall very good!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
What to say... All very sexy... First one I used for Daisy sex scene on movie set (in red). I think I have second black mini also in content somewhere and will probably use it on some girl. Pretty3D is has some very sexy outfits for daz3d models :)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Do all the ladies have neat little idle animations or is it just a select few? I hope if not, eventually they all will get some! The ones I've seen are pretty nice and would be a cool addition to the portfolios too!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
There are quite a few who have sexy animations, but not all (yet?). They also change when the story with that character progresses.

tigier

Jun 5, 2017

What to say... All very sexy... First one I used for Daisy sex scene on movie set (in red). I think I have second black mini also in content somewhere and will probably use it on some girl. Pretty3D is has some very sexy outfits for daz3d models :)
Hot
00-main-akame-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg

Reactions: halil123

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
mr. Nenad i hope you will add some action with Angel ^_^
Please ))

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
in walktrough its say i can unlock therapist "After Willy got "in fight" with his penis in old house by Erica"
anyone know where is that?
by the way game is great and humor is what make game even beater

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
in walktrough its say i can unlock therapist "After Willy got "in fight" with his penis in old house by Erica"
anyone know where is that?
by the way game is great and humor is what make game even beater
o sory i finde out

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I managed to finish one of the routes now and find all the collections and I THINK I experienced everything, except the extra scenes you get with I THINK it's Erica? In the busted old house where you do the to-and-from thing with Dee Dee. You get some extra stuff with the lubricant but for whatever reason I can't buy any more of it from the shop, the option is gone.

But yeah, otherwise done everything and really enjoyed it. Maybe next update I'll try the neighbour route.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes