FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
This version has so many new things -- plus I wanted to figure out the opnening of the Chamber of Lust on my own -- that I didn't finish the v019_played.pdf yesterday. I'm finishing that somewere today. But just for you I created a v019_rough_played.pdf version because you asked so nice :)
thank you

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Hi i explain together about fixed or without fix version. Please listen:

Nenad has finished the version 0.19 without fix in the night May 08 2018 01:00

The fix and the download your find (For example...from MEGA) is from May 08 2018 03:30

To this time has Nenad not finished the more Bugfree-version 0.19 (FIXED)

Nenad has fixed the version on May 08 2018 16:00

Only way is... wait
or better you find it nice? Then support Nenad ( ) and you become is automaticly without waiting.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
The developer always includes a flat text version. I use that one to create very quickly a v019_rough.pdf. Tonight I played version v019 and I only need to make the text for the Doll house silver. I'll upload a v019_played.pdf probably somewhere tomorrow. And then the tedious task of checking things starts to create a v019_final.pdf. That takes usually a day or three...

In v018 a talking fish -- as a joke to my nickname -- in Willy's bedroom was introduced. With that you get access to a Google drive with the latest walkthrough at that moment. You can check it before every play if you want...

Thanks -)

Can I just copy the files from version 19 into the folder where version 17 is in?

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
does anyone else have a full screen not playing problrm/ the screen "trembles" nothing is visible and i can't go to a windowed version.

** problem solved. just saw the config file and copied it. just in case that anyone else need it.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm having to play in fullscreen. Windowed mode positions the window with the top left corner off screen, so the left and top parts are cut off. 1920x1080

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can I just copy the files from version 19 into the folder where version 17 is in?
Please don't. It is better to wipe the old version and then extract the new version. Also don't use old saves but read the text files how you can use the provided saves in the newest version...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, asked the developer and most probably there is an bookmarkXX.dat in the folder from an earlier version. Delete the whole Savegames folder in AppData for version 019 of the adventure and try again.

If that doesn't work, does your computer have the correct date and time :)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Make sure you save before going in the basement after Giovanna, Giulio caught me and I got sent to the hospital, when I came too and talked to the nurse, the game got stuck and I could not do anything.

I had to use task manager to shut down the game and go way back and do alot of stuff all over again to get back to that point because I forgot to save.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Crap ... I'm stuck. Bought the dildo for Dee-Dee after talking through with her, Erica and the pizzeria girl, but I can't give it to her. The hint still says I have to buy it.

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
Hello sorry i don't understand one thing : " After Willy got "in fight" with his penis in old house by Erica "
and that :" In rose bar Danielle may "reveal her breast"" i go all time but nothing happen

abc51001

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, asked the developer and most probably there is an bookmarkXX.dat in the folder from an earlier version. Delete the whole Savegames folder in AppData for version 019 of the adventure and try again.

If that doesn't work, does your computer have the correct date and time :)
Thanks!!!! but still not work.by the way my computer's date and time are connect the net and they are correct for my local.thank you again!!!

spam_junk

Aug 29, 2016
Did you say goodbye to Heidi? In that conversation Willy says he needs to go to Hillwood. There talk with Nenad and he will introduce Danielle. Only then you can talk with her...
I did talk to Numpad, my active H task is "Find Danielle in Rose bar and speak to her". Still don't want to bother her.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes