Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The developer always includes a flat text version. I use that one to create very quickly a v019_rough.pdf. Tonight I played version v019 and I only need to make the text for the Doll house silver. I'll upload a v019_played.pdf probably somewhere tomorrow. And then the tedious task of checking things starts to create a v019_final.pdf. That takes usually a day or three...

In v018 a talking fish -- as a joke to my nickname -- in Willy's bedroom was introduced. With that you get access to a Google drive with the latest walkthrough at that moment. You can check it before every play if you want...
I would be lost lost without your guide my only question now is when do you get your own starting game?
I mean when does Blup Blup get his pound of pussy? Developer getting on that in an sequel or what.

Reactions: Blup Blup

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
I have finished the v17 completely and with the saves in options the save is not completely finished ... probably just the main quest that is finished and waiting for the continuation ...
in my save Jux Apo is no longer in the corridor but in his apartment, I give all the pages to Selina etc etc .... it's a little confusing because I do not know what is done in the save v17 in option ...:rolleyes:

pity that our old save does not work :p

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Lmao, I just started playing this. It reminds me so much of Neighbors from Hell. Anyone remember that little gem?

GhostlyGaming

Sep 3, 2017
Ok,so Ive had the nipple flash conversation with danielle at the rose bar,have then checked every other location on the map again,she's nowhere to be seen! h.e.l.p

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else getting a black screen at Majora Street? I could see Gabriella, the money and doll but not any buildings or the fuse box.

Edit: Restarted game and now its fine

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes