Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
@Nenad A. So no clue on the Runtime error? I've been trying to fix it since I posted it but I got nothing at all... I do wanna play this game, looks cool... But I can't. Rip me.

xyLm42

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not sure if this can be done on the MAC version (I'm a PC user), but you might want to try and edit the "config.ini" file in the directory where you have the game installed (it is in the same folder where the ".exe" to launch the game is found). I also suggest making a backup copy as well so you can always revert back to the original if something happens to go wrong.

You can use any text-based editor (I just use Windows Notepad) to edit the file.

UPDATE: To find the "config.ini" on a MAC OS, refer to this quote:

When editing the "config.ini" file, it should look something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above contents in the spoiler are my own "config.ini" settings, so they are probably going to be different from what you will initially see when you edit your own. But basically the 2 lines I suggest editing are the following:

FULLSCREEN = no
RESOLUTION = 1600x900

First one should be self-explanatory (FULLSCREEN = yes or no). I personally like running in a windowed mode since I usually have more than one application open at a time and I'm not currently rocking a dual (or more) monitor setup. But obviously this option is up to personal preference.

Second one (which is probably the one that will help with your problem the most) is what desktop resolution you want the game to render in. Maybe for some reason the game's default was not optimal for your system, so try changing the value here to a resolution you know that your system supports.

After you're done editing the "config.ini" file, simply save it and then re-launch the game to see if it fixes the problem.
This solution does not work for me. Pls help...

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Is the problem you are having with the game the same as this one:

ugh when i start up to the game, the resolution is kinda mess up, it's way too big anyone having the same problem ?
If what I posted didn't help, which apparently it didn't, the dev may need to chime in with some advice. Although if you could add to your post what exactly is happening on your end, maybe a different solution can be found quicker and easier.

Nhật Long

Feb 24, 2018
Is the problem you are having with the game the same as this one:

If what I posted didn't help, which apparently it didn't, the dev may need to chime in with some advice. Although if you could add to your post what exactly is happening on your end, maybe a different solution can be found quicker and easier.
i did it, changing the resolution help, but for some reason i still cant go fullscreen haha

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
i did it, changing the resolution help, but for some reason i still cant go fullscreen haha
From the main menu of the game, try going into the OPTIONS section and check to see if your game is set for FULLSCREEN / AUTO. See the attached image for an example:

AOWDoptions.jpg

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A. Found doing a bit of research that you get an error log in the same location as the saves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably caused by corrupted files while downloading or extracting. try use different extracting tool (7-zp or win rar should work) if that does not help try re-downloading game. I recommend downloading through torrent as this rarely happens if you download torrent. Also runtime error may apear if you don't have proper c++ installed (in this case Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime (yes even on 64x windows you need to install 32 bit version of visual studio).

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
there is option menu that allows you to set resolution directly from game. If that does not help, you may try editing ini file (it is in same folder where saved games are) and if that does not help try
Right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling. This in most cases help. But if not contact me on my discord and we will try find solution.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
This is probably caused by corrupted files while downloading or extracting. try use different extracting tool (7-zp or win rar should work) if that does not help try re-downloading game. I recommend downloading through torrent as this rarely happens if you download torrent. Also runtime error may apear if you don't have proper c++ installed (in this case Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime (yes even on 64x windows you need to install 32 bit version of visual studio).
Redownloaded via Torrent this time. Used 7-Zip instead of WinRar this time. I do have both x64 and x86 2012 VS C++ and still Runtime error keeps popping.

huggyk

Mar 18, 2018
Damn !!!!!! The best game i've ever played from here...
Thanks you nunod... no, Numard... Ah ! Nenad ! THANKS NENAD !!
A very good point and click, good humor, beautiful sex scenes...
Bravo and thanks you man !

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Redownloaded via Torrent this time. Used 7-Zip instead of WinRar this time. I do have both x64 and x86 2012 VS C++ and still Runtime error keeps popping.
Runtime error of c++ is connected with windows ofc. As game obviously work for everyone else it is something on your PC I am afraid. But lets try find what is the issue. What version of windows you run what platform etc... If you can give me as many details so I may check. Also here is minimum requirements for game so you also check it out: Tho I believe there is something wrong with your c++ package. There is a way to reinstall all of them as package. They maybe got corrupted. Anyway, let me know your whole config so I can try and find solution for you :)

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Runtime error of c++ is connected with windows ofc. As game obviously work for everyone else it is something on your PC I am afraid. But lets try find what is the issue. What version of windows you run what platform etc... If you can give me as many details so I may check. Also here is minimum requirements for game so you also check it out: Tho I believe there is something wrong with your c++ package. There is a way to reinstall all of them as package. They maybe got corrupted. Anyway, let me know your whole config so I can try and find solution for you :)
thank you for this great game man its one of the best

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I think Dxdiag gives all the info we need. If you need anything more specific, just ask me what.
Edit: Forgot to mention. If you don't understand something just ask what is X and I'll translate in case you need it.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I think Dxdiag gives all the info we need. If you need anything more specific, just ask me what.
Edit: Forgot to mention. If you don't understand something just ask what is X and I'll translate in case you need it.
Well from what I see your Laptop should be more then enough to run the game. And you also have proper dirx (game may run on dirx9 or 11 and even in open GL. What I may advice is to try and update all drivers dirx and GPU drivers as well and if that does not work then try reinstalling c++ 2012 32 bit version maybe some of libraries got corrupted. And since I don't really know I have to ask, have you unzipped both rars? game is divided to 2 rars and you have to unzip only 1 of them but both need to be in same directory before you start unzipping (sorry I just had to ask in case you did not know). I do know several people who also use win 7 but they never had any problems with running the game. I will try ask engine devs what may cause this error maybe they will know more then me.

Edit: Also check on microsoft pages. Some people do have this error causes of another program when installed try check this thread and see if something there helps you:
It seems that Microsoft visual studio have problems with HP notepads in general...

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Well from what I see your Laptop should be more then enough to run the game. And you also have proper dirx (game may run on dirx9 or 11 and even in open GL. What I may advice is to try and update all drivers dirx and GPU drivers as well and if that does not work then try reinstalling c++ 2012 32 bit version maybe some of libraries got corrupted. And since I don't really know I have to ask, have you unzipped both rars? game is divided to 2 rars and you have to unzip only 1 of them but both need to be in same directory before you start unzipping (sorry I just had to ask in case you did not know). I do know several people who also use win 7 but they never had any problems with running the game. I will try ask engine devs what may cause this error maybe they will know more then me.

Edit: Also check on microsoft pages. Some people do have this error causes of another program when installed try check this thread and see if something there helps you:
It seems that Microsoft visual studio have problems with HP notepads in general...
Oh, well. Thanks for the big effort. Also yes, I unzipped them in the same folder (if you don't the program tells you a part is missing and you either select the other part manually or you don't get to actually unzip the contents lol). Also drivers in general are all up to date.
Also did the things in the link you posted. What I'm more surprised is that the error does not show any path in the "Program:" part of the error... As if It did not know where the game was located... In which case is strange.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
in a perfect dream these superhot ladies would get even more scenes:
nadya (this character is through the roof the hottest) as she has 5 scenes
selina (second hottest) unlikely cause she already has 6 scenes
erica (nenad seems to hit it out of the park with the "exotic" chars) 4 scenes
skye (cause she had the first mini scene in the game - and even though the couch is superhot maybe another location could be added wall, floor...) 4 scenes

Reactions: MindTheGap

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Oh, well. Thanks for the big effort. Also yes, I unzipped them in the same folder (if you don't the program tells you a part is missing and you either select the other part manually or you don't get to actually unzip the contents lol). Also drivers in general are all up to date.
Also did the things in the link you posted. What I'm more surprised is that the error does not show any path in the "Program:" part of the error... As if It did not know where the game was located... In which case is strange.
Yeah. Sorry I could not be of more help... It seems that visionaire studio (game engine) and microsoft visual studio are not working on some configurations... Seen same things happen with Deponia (also made in visionaire) And they never fixed it. There should be update for visionaire studio in couple of months and we may only hope that they will fix at least some of major bugs. I will post here when engine gets update so maybe people who could not play before will be able to play then... I just wish I could be of more help, but it seems this is out of my hands anyway...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
in a perfect dream these superhot ladies would get even more scenes:
nadya (this character is through the roof the hottest) as she has 5 scenes
selina (second hottest) unlikely cause she already has 6 scenes
erica (nenad seems to hit it out of the park with the "exotic" chars) 4 scenes
skye (cause she had the first mini scene in the game - and even though the couch is superhot maybe another location could be added wall, floor...) 4 scenes
I can say that all of this girls will get updated in future versions... Erica will get more animations. Skye whole new scene, Selina... well a lot more (that is also a surprise) And Nadya... Well you will see someday hehe.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah. Sorry I could not be of more help... It seems that visionaire studio (game engine) and microsoft visual studio are not working on some configurations... Seen same things happen with Deponia (also made in visionaire) And they never fixed it. There should be update for visionaire studio in couple of months and we may only hope that they will fix at least some of major bugs. I will post here when engine gets update so maybe people who could not play before will be able to play then... I just wish I could be of more help, but it seems this is out of my hands anyway...
Well, at least it's the perfect excuse to say I'm waiting for new content or to fix things :^)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes