UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I'll try to upload the v0.25 to 0.26 patch, but as i have a really bad network it'll probably take some time

Edit : Alright, it was a little faster than i thought finally.

Let me know if it works, as i'm not used to share files like that.
For the patch, just execute it in the Willy Folder, where there is the Adventures of Willy D 0.25.exe

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
@UYScutti23 now links work, thx!!!!
Nice :)

For 0.25, i'm not sure but i think it might be public now (if not, i think someone already uploaded a patch from 0.24 to 0.25 somewhere in the thread, and the 0.24 is available in the OP post).
For the complete 0.26 game, my apologies but it would take me like 2 days to upload it, and now that our god, Nenad, provides us a patch to update to the next version, i don't find it useful anymore to download the whole thing.

Remember that old saves don't work.
For updated Blup Blup WT, you can get it with the fish in Willy's room if i remember right.

Reactions: Krull
Jun 13, 2017
I'll try to upload the v0.25 to 0.26 patch, but as i have a really bad network it'll probably take some time

For the patch, just execute it in the Willy Folder, where there is the Adventures of Willy D 0.25.exe
Thanks man!!

Reactions: UYScutti23

Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017

Thanks a lot !!!

Reactions: UYScutti23

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017

Hi:

It did nit work for me got a black screen a with a failed vis message. When started it is still V025.

Cheers

joypinse

May 5, 2018
No indeed. Those who have it, prefer to come here to discuss it while others are waiting for it.
So much for the "community" :'(
if u need it that urgently u should go to nenads patron page and pledge the 5$
compared to what LOP charges its a bargain esp for this kinda quality...

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi:

It did nit work for me got a black screen a with a failed vis message. When started it is still V025.

Cheers
If i remember well, when you click the .exe file for the patch, you have a black screen and you must not touch anything until he finished updating (it took several minutes for me).
If you didn't touched the black screen and it failes to update, i must confess that idk why it doesn't work.

Reactions: Krull

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
If i remember well, when you click the .exe file for the patch, you have a black screen and you must not touch anything until he finished updating (it took several minutes for me).
If you didn't touched the black screen and it failes to update, i must confess that idk why it doesn't work.
Is your system Window 32?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hi:

Cheers
Just wait for a little after it says "failed" then it will give you additional information about risks and it will ask you whether you want to proceed or not. Write "yes" then Inter and it will patch it.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
does it maybe have to do with language settings of windows that patch doesnt work for u?
p.s. i remember as target dir dont choose a new dir choose the one where the
patch and willy.exe are located
p.s.s. i think checksums only match when the 0.25fix was applied

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And now ? (sorry, i'm really a d*ck in computers :p)

Edit : Here the saves for v0.26 (first is Incest path, second save is normal)

Mind uploading the save zip too? That works a lot better for those of us not on Windows.

And while I'm asking, how about the Mac and Linux updaters?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Just wait for a little after it says "failed" then it will give you additional information about risks and it will ask you whether you want to proceed or not. Write "yes" then Inter and it will patch it.
Thank you, Worked good.

Cheers

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes