Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
@Nenad A. Is this supposed to be the update?
If so, does 0.26 already use it? Or do I wait 'till later updates to test the game again?
That vis update came out 1 day after I already released 0.26 version. I have updated engine after and it will be applied to 0.27. They did a lot of changes and upgrades so you can I guess check version 0.27 and see will that work for you :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
.\Adventures Of Willy D 0.25.vis: FAILED"
You didn't apply the bugfix for this version. The patch is made against v025-bugfix which was in essence the file which now fails. Please read all the documentation. It is multiple times mentioned in this thread already!

Reactions: kolobezka

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
You didn't apply the bugfix for this version. The patch is made against v025-bugfix which was in essence the file which now fails. Please read all the documentation. It is multiple times mentioned in this thread already!
Or type "yes" and wait, as was also mentioned many times....

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
1. Where is the new version
2. Can you share torrent
3. Where I can find walkthrough (you can choose - on every of last pages and also) two posts above your's in @Blup Blup 's signature...

My feelings after reading this thread...

easy there man .....take a chill pill if you need but dont get mad on little things

Reactions: nerogreg

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Just downloaded v26. There is a note about a patch to execute in the willy folder but don't know where it is. There was also a program that said v25 to v26. I tried to put that in the Willy folder and double click it but then it said windows protected against it.

Also after an hour an half download time it had neither the Nenad V26 basic content info which I prefer to that colour coded walkthrough, and when doing the usual copy save files it just starts the game at the beginning of V25.

The V26 I downloaded was 8.something meg or gig or whatever the fuck its called which is usually the most recent update so what gives?

Reactions: rpk

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.26 links, including the torrent, links to update patches, save/walk-through files, and for the v0.25 to v0.26 update patch I added the files with the v0.25 bugfix and instructions on how to apply. Whew!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
damn :/ long time no played it, i probably missed alots of stuff. i definitly need to find a week and play that again :)

vultron

May 19, 2018
This MC looks like the kinda guy who offers 9 year olds candy to get into his unmarked white van.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Willy can be the stamina filled postman or handy plumber or dairy milkman or tanned poolman or polite shoe seller or genius director or honest accountant or... who makes sad wifes happy while they are away from their husbands and feeling lonely, but he'll never ever be a filthy candyman. He's our idol, he's our leader, he's our Eros, so any bad mouthing about him will end with blood. Be warned... :pokerFace:

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
damn :/ long time no played it, i probably missed alots of stuff. i definitly need to find a week and play that again :)
Exactly my thougs mate ;).

This MC looks like the kinda guy who offers 9 year olds candy to get into his unmarked white van.
@sabbathfun beat me to the answer XD

Nenade druze? :-D Ima li kakvih igara za android? Sve sto ima sam vec igrao hahahaha.. Daj neku preporuku
This is an english only forum, please provide at least a crappy translation of what u are saying, thanks.

Now to download, i think last time i played 0.16 or 0.17, i hope this is still superb as it was back then. Cheers!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Couple of questions about the patch to turn v25 into v26.
If i do this will my previous saves that i have on v25 still work after i update ?
Also new versions always have 2 clean saves in them. 1 with the normal path and 1 with the incest path from the previous version end .
Does the patch do that aswell and will they then overwrite my first 2 saves i have in the game or will they simply be added to the back of the line of all my saves ?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The save/walk-through files on op is not 0.26 version,but 0.25
Can someone share 0.26 version? thanks!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes