Nathn

Jun 22, 2017
is there anyone who encouter a ctd when he go to hotaboo? I did the update from the .25 and apply the fix before that. If you have a solution before i download the .26 that will be nice :!

Reactions: HansF

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Willy D 0.26 (win).7z(the file in side of 3 part, 5.8GB) is broken...
says download all 3 parts and i did. 1st is a win zip 2nd and 3rd are blank white data icons .my game file is 1.2 gigs never tried to add 2 and 3.bad links?
Willy D 0.26 (win).7z(the file in side of 3 part, 5.8GB) is broken...
Use the link to GD for 0.25 version and after unzipping apply fix for 0.25 and patch to 0.26.
Worked for me

Reactions: Ying Ko

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
easy there man .....take a chill pill if you need but dont get mad on little things
Well, to be honest you kinda have to give @kolobezka the reason to be like that. People that say these things usually do not use the search tool even if it's there for a reason... So yeah...
Also @Nenad A. Can't wait for 0.27 to come! Hope my runtime error gets fixed already, or else I'm gonna be super sad :c

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Hiya,
Just downloaded the v25-26 patch - i stated the game at mom bookmark28 and if i try and enter the hotaboo shop the game just shuts down.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Crap, no compressed, haven't played this in a while because I like content worthy of downloading but 5+gb? Damn lol.

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
The download link`s speed is very slowly about 0.24 to 0.25 .
It`s much better if you may check or fixed.
Thanks a lot !
@Davidreiter It would be nice to update OP and title.

Just in case, there is link for updates from 0.24 to 0.25 (tested multiple times, 0.26 was released for patrons with this same update mechanism).

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
They said "it's impossible to compress the game without losing image quality and it's already compressed" in hundreds of posts, blatantly lying to people, what a shame, lazy dev, lazy fans, shame on all of you!

Here's an example of another obvious liar who tells that no compressing bullshit again:

But I did it, I compressed the 0.26 version to 200MB! If you want it, please go to my patreon link below for your generous donations.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Can someone Compress the files ? 6 GB is too huge to download seperately
Any compressed file?
Crap, no compressed, haven't played this in a while because I like content worthy of downloading but 5+gb? Damn lol.
Search this thread and I explain how you can extract the content. Then try for yourself if the files can be compressed further. Unless you want something like the games we used to play on old home computers I don't think it can be done.

I think it is worth every gigabyte. Lots of smooth 2.5D animations and at least 10 hours gameplay if you start from the beginning.

Reactions: Glaoui

lexus

May 9, 2017
i have an isue the game is running for 15 seconds and is closing anibody can help please

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes