peperwwwwwww

Oct 2, 2017
I just download the torrent version 0.26, put save files (also from torrent) and i have problems with sounds and music

Anything i can do about it ? :(

D

Deleted member 523958

Use the link to GD for 0.25 version and after unzipping apply fix for 0.25 and patch to 0.26.
Worked for me
I have used the Mega links for Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. And as described the one .rar was part 1 but using has got a 8.17 GB folder is that right or not?

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
is there anyone who encouter a ctd when he go to hotaboo? I did the update from the .25 and apply the fix before that. If you have a solution before i download the .26 that will be nice :!
I am as well. I both with a version .24>.25>.26 and a fresh download of .26 both starting with the save from the link in OP

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
What are the updated patches for? Does it have something to do with incest implementation?

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
Just have to give a shout-out to @Blup Blup for the walkthrough.

I tried not to refer to it too much (as I rather enjoy hunting for stuff in this game), but I was down to just 1 doll to find in this latest version (v0.26) and it was actually starting to drive me nuts.

Kudos for noticing/finding that Mrs. Kelly (Silver) doll - the one I was missing - because if I hadn't checked the walkthrough at the end with the doll list, I would've probably never have found it.

Thanks again for all the work you put into the walkthrough! :)

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
What are the updated patches for? Does it have something to do with incest implementation?
Those are binary patches in the sense as normal developers uses the term. So the alter v025 into a binary 100% copy of v026. It has nothing to do with the incest patches you can find for other games. Those alter the game to something new. In Willy you are explicitly asked if you want incest or not. If not you get other characters and a somewhat different gameplay. See my walkthrough were I have parts in the main adventure labeled mom or neighbor according to the choice you made in the fourth episode...

Reactions: Shades19

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
okay im confused its bringing me to the patreon site there is nothing about a walkthrough only free version of 0.25 and a paid version 0.26.
Please read the small printed line. It contains just as the two pictures -- and those go to the Patreon site of the creator -- three links.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
is there anyone who encouter a ctd when he go to hotaboo?
What is a ctd? I think it is a crash? Please describe in what part of the game. Even better upload a savegame just before this happens so I can see if this is indeed a bug or something on your end.

Edit
Ok, with a Google I found that CTD stands for . But because Willy needs regularly a visit to Hotaboo and that doesn't crash on my end -- I'm playing in Linux, not Windows -- I need a savegame to see if there is a specific part were it happens.

Reactions: Syrex

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did you see the transition scene? Is Willy still undressed? If both are yes upload a savegameXX.dat and indicate which version you're playing and what OS.

boxeyu

Aug 25, 2017
What did you do to fix it?
when i downloaded the 3 parts i ended up having 3 zip files with the same name but numbered from 1 to 3 so what i did i renamed them using cmd after you rename them u will have one archive click on it and thats it

start renaming them in order
1st Willy D 0.26 (win).7z .001
2nd Willy D 0.26 (win).7z .002
3rd Willy D 0.26 (win).7z .003

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes