Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
My game also crashes when I try to enter the Hotaboo Shop.
Please read a few posts back were I told the answer. You used v025 save from the OP and those don't work in v026. Don't know when that problem will be solved, but until then you're just as all the others stuck...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone have a working save from v0.22?
In every version Nenad provides use with bookmarks you can access -- if you installed them correctly -- through autosaves in the main menu. Every version there is at the end of that one. However don't use the v025 savegames in the OP -- ignore the filename, it is wrongly named -- because those don't work in v026. You need v026 savegames which are provided for Patreons.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Ok, will test the above savegame. I must ask @kolobezka how the checksums in the patch are calculated. May be something has gone wrong in multiple patching? I could make an MD5 for all important files so we can check that as well...
It was designed to be able to patch multiple versions in a row.
Hashes are calculated from versions provided by Nenad, and I'm keeping another set of hashes for myself (even hashes of rar files from archive, bitrot is bitch).

Before patching, script verifies shasums from original older version, after patching it's verified against new versions hashes.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
For me the problem is the resolution of the game screen, it got much bigger, and I can not access the menus, nor change in the options ...
The game was normal, and just like that ...
Could someone tell me something about this, or how to fix ???

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
For me the problem is the resolution of the game screen, it got much bigger, and I can not access the menus, nor change in the options ...
The game was normal, and just like that ...
Could someone tell me something about this, or how to fix ???
1, Find games saves dir and remove config.ini file
2, go to game directory (the unpacked one) and edit config.ini to fullfill your needs
(config.ini is well commented)
3, run game
4, profit

Reactions: Ace and Luciano

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
i cant find the apartment key. i read it somewhere it was supposed to be beside the fridge, but there is no fridge in the living room? i have no access to the kitchwn as well

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature. In there I will guide you through the episodes. In the first one lots of pointers on the game play...

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature. In there I will guide you through the episodes. In the first one lots of pointers on the game play...
Too bright. It is not clear where begins v26.

Anybody have Walkthrough 026.txt?
--------------------------------------
Walkthrough not required, Update too short.

Reactions: Th3DEAD and lexx228

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
hi, i am playing the 0.17 version (never tried the past or the new versions) and i am having a serious issue ! which is : the backgrounds in some places are black, like the beach or the lake in treehole cabin ... literally black ! nothing is shown except willy character and names of objects ..

not only the backgrounds of some places but also the options menu and the panties/photos collections menu...

please help me to fix this issue

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
v017 is old but I'm not remembering those issues. It could be problems with the drivers of your graphics card. Or may be old saves? Are you using v017 saves or did you copy some older or newer saves? That could also lead to what you see...

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
v017 is old but I'm not remembering those issues. It could be problems with the drivers of your graphics card. Or may be old saves? Are you using v017 saves or did you copy some older or newer saves? That could also lead to what you see...
no didnt play or used any previous versions saves.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
if i downloaded the last version 0.25, can i start playing it from the end of 0.17 instead of 0.24 ? i mean is there a way to do that ?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Those are binary patches in the sense as normal developers uses the term. So the alter v025 into a binary 100% copy of v026. It has nothing to do with the incest patches you can find for other games. Those alter the game to something new. In Willy you are explicitly asked if you want incest or not. If not you get other characters and a somewhat different gameplay. See my walkthrough were I have parts in the main adventure labeled mom or neighbor according to the choice you made in the fourth episode...
Appreciate it. Since I'm starting a new game, looks like I just need to rely on the torrent version.

I remember you well a year or two ago, when the update was at 0.10 (last time I played). Good to see you helpful and active for this game as always.

Reactions: Blup Blup

naabii

May 16, 2017
Too bright. It is not clear where begins v26.

Anybody have Walkthrough 026.txt?
--------------------------------------
Walkthrough not required, Update too short.
You just scroll on BlupBlup's document. Page 73, "Miss Skye’s threesome (v026)".

Updates come out approximately 20 days each, and are always about the same lenght in terms of content. I can see why it feels short when you played the whole game for the first time and it appeared super long, but Roma wasn't build in a day.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
if i downloaded the last version 0.25, can i start playing it from the end of 0.17 instead of 0.24 ? i mean is there a way to do that ?
If it is not a graphic cards problem it is indeed better to download v025. Download the savegames & walkthrough folder as well. After installing that you can in the main menu go to autosaves. In that you can click on v016 of the path you wish. It will start at the beginning of v017. Press H to see were you must start or check my walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes