my game crash in the beginning, or ir the menu

i cant play the game

windows 10
i5 4460 gtx750ti 8gb ram
game version is the newest 0.26

any fix?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
the download on winrar is giving error in part 2 and 3, it comes without being a winrar file, could someone upload or exchange the links ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

is it possible that you can add size of letters in the options menu
i think they are very small now
and I play on a 37 inches tv

Todd Stewart

Jun 13, 2017
I'm trying to play the windows version of this using Wine on my Mac and all I'm getting is a blank white screen. Anybody know how to fix this/what I may have done to cause this?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm trying to play the windows version of this using Wine on my Mac and all I'm getting is a blank white screen.
In Linux I get a black screen :) The problem is that with version 5 of the game engine it tries Direct X11 first. But the support for this version in Wine is not good. It also interferes with the fallback to Direct X9 which worked good in version 4 of the game engine.

I maintain a Linux conversion script. It takes the Windows download, strips the not needed Windows parts and adds the necessary libraries for Linux. You can find these in the walkthrough folder accessible through the fish with my name in Willy's bedroom. Or through the link in the walkthrough which can also be downloaded with the link in my signature below. If I understand correctly this could be done for the Mac as well. However since a few versions Nenad also uploads a full Mac version for his Patreons. v025 is free for everyone and can be .

is it possible that you can add size of letters in the options menu
Although Nenad sometimes visit this forum these suggestions will be drowned in all the other cluuter of same questions because nobody wants to read the last three pages to see if there is already an answer :( I suggest that you go to his Discord channel and ask there...

Reactions: XGamer

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
sorry to ask, but can I do both paths in same game play? is there a way to enable the other path?
Nope. Choosing for the incest must be explicit. Some gamers don't like that kind of content and therefor in Willy it is a choice you make in the fourth episode. After that you have mom/aunt or neighbor/motel. See my walkthrough were I labeled the differences with mom and neighbor. It always comes back to main. The photos and dolls are different when it concerns characters for the chosen path.

Nenad provides saves for both paths. If you want you can always play the other path. In my walktrough you can see which episode are mom/neighbor and you can load the corresponding end through autosaves. This way you don't have to play the main episodes only a second time...

I can go to Jade's room where see's naked, but I can't talk to her...
This "bug" is probably of your own making by loading v025 saves in the v026 game. That doesn't work! If you are sure it is a v026 save please upload here so I can check if it is an OS or graphics drivers problem...

Reactions: Anubis Metus

Anubis Metus

Sep 18, 2017
Nope. Choosing for the incest must be explicit. Some gamers don't like that kind of content and therefor in Willy it is a choice you make in the fourth episode. After that you have mom/aunt or neighbor/motel. See my walkthrough were I labeled the differences with mom and neighbor. It always comes back to main. The photos and dolls are different when it concerns characters for the chosen path.

Nenad provides saves for both paths. If you want you can always play the other path. In my walktrough you can see which episode are mom/neighbor and you can load the corresponding end through autosaves. This way you don't have to play the main episodes only a second time...

Thx, I did read the walkthrough and use it :)
I was wondering the possibility or a patch :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm trying to play the windows version of this using Wine on my Mac and all I'm getting is a blank white screen. Anybody know how to fix this/what I may have done to cause this?
We usually get the Mac version uploaded here along side the Windows version. Not for 0.26, unfortunately. Maybe some kind soul could upload the 0.25->0.26 Mac updater?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh no idea why. game run fine.. i fnid photos and stuff.. i was in university, then i go to the hotaboo and game instantly CTD with no error or anything.. it just completly close.

o_O

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
having a problem in extracting files, downloaded all three parts and the files doesnt show as a zip files, so tried to rename the parts and adding (.zip) in the end. it worked and showed up as a zip files but cannot extract it ! it says that the files are not a valid zip files.. tried winzip and winrar the same problem

please help me it took me ages to download these parts

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Don't change extensions, just download 7zip and it will extract all three parts to one folder.

mmh no idea why. game run fine.. i fnid photos and stuff.. i was in university, then i go to the hotaboo and game instantly CTD with no error or anything.. it just completly close.

o_O
If it's crashing always at the same spot or game crashing regularly then report the bug, but if it was a one time crash then it's just a random crash.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes