felix69

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, that was right. Better would have been to put it in a spoiler block, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

instead of an attachment.

One thing, though - you've got these 2 files:
26020bec8c7583c4ec416528e31ba952 *170688_savegame00.dat
b1ae2898cc304bd7b609fc2ae230b53f *170804_savegame00.dat

If you were downloading someone else's save attached here, you need to remove the "xxxxxxxx_" on the front of the file. So savegame00.dat, not 170688_savegame00.dat .
that explains why it wasn't seeing those saves :p

i should probably go back to playing minesweeper

Reactions: Blup Blup

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Is there a zip of 026 bookmarks anywhere? The ones in the OP is for 025. I searched previous posts but only found bookmark00 and bookmark01.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You're using a v025 save in the v026 game. See a few posts back where I found this out. Don't use old saves but use the provided saves in each version!
no i not.
i use a fresh instal and i dont have any save folder from previous version, i use the save furnished with the last download ( same exact download, the save and walkthrough inclued on it).

if that come from the save. then i can confirm that the save providing with the last udpate are not for last version then. because i do not use any other save and i dont have any other saves folder.
you should check that.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i'm feeling real stupid :p how do i get the v026 bookmark01.dat?
As said already and just tested here. Remove the 026 directory with all the bookmarks and savegames. Then start the game and use New game in the menu. This will create the directory and a bookmark01.dat. When playing it will create other bookmarks automaticly. And you can of course use save games as well.

that the save providing with the last udpate are not for last version then
Only on this forum! Patreons do have the correct v026 savegames. However someone over here messed up. I told this a dozen times now. Why don't people read? Or as you don't believe me when I say you must have v025 savegames because of what you're describing. You can prove you have v026 savegames by uploading md5 checksums of all bookmarksXX.dat and savegamesXX.dat. Only if they are v026 I will try to help you. Otherwise there is no point. Old saves just don't work and give all kind of strange things in the game...

Reactions: Gabaw and felix69

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Only on this forum! Patreons do have the correct v026 savegames. However someone over here messed up. I told this a dozen times now. Why don't people read? Or as you don't believe me when I say you must have v025 savegames because of what you're describing. You can prove you have v026 savegames by uploading md5 checksums of all bookmarksXX.dat and savegamesXX.dat. Only if they are v026 I will try to help you. Otherwise there is no point. Old saves just don't work and give all kind of strange things in the game...
why you dont ping a moderator with a corrected vesion then ?
the thread is huge and crazy , i am suppsoed to read the whole thing other and other everytime i want to try an update ?
i didnt played it for a very long time, how i m suppsoed to know about all of this mess ???

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Just read the last three pages! It is answered by me over and over again. Also someone has pinged already but no response. And this will be the last answer to you. It is clear you don't want my help! People who don't want to read shouldn't be asking questions. I finally got it. Thanks for this valuable lesson!

Reactions: Gabaw

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just read the last three pages! It is answered by me over and over again. Also someone has pinged already but no response. And this will be the last answer to you. It is clear you don't want my help! People who don't want to read shouldn't be asking questions. I finally got it. Thanks for this valuable lesson!
yeah sure, be rude that the best way.
i came back to this game after few months without playing it at all..
this game have huge reputation here. i cant imagine that it just dont get updated correctly if they are a bug somewhere and its not updated on the OP. soo i got an error, i came here asking with my problem. and all answer i got is that i use an old save without even know that i using a old save because i downloaded a file that clearly say its on the last version update.

but... i m suppsod to know that the problem come from this and how to fix it and how to use a tool that i never hear about.

but yeah , sure, i dont want your help . i like to be in a mess of mind fucking with things that supposed to be obvious but are a big mess because someone ( i odnt know who) messed up on uploading a file.

great... really great.

fine then, i let it down. it was a nice game. but fuck all this. thats all i got for a return after few months missing.
its not my fault if you explained again and again.. and when i see a game with a thread that is popular as this one, i m not the kind of person who gonna scroll all around to find a solution. specially when you say the problem come from a file wich at first sight , seems correct.

but yeah, be genius , know everything, read everything. if you dont, then dont come ask here because you clearly dont want help.

i am out. good luck on the game, it was fun, but i m out. i have more than enougth of being considered as a shit or an asshole because someone else fucked up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

report me, ban me, i dont care anymore..i m out

May 30, 2017
Hi guys,
i just started playing this game and i enjoy it a lot, but i have a little problem/bug.
i came to the point where i have to get the anti-b pill in the HoTaboo shop. But everytime i want to enter the shop the game closes. i`ve tried to redownload all the parts again but it didnt work.

Does anybody have a fix for this? thx in advance ;)

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Guys, please don't fight. All we need is some hero correct the save link on the OP then everyone will be happy. Let's just hope someone will make the correction.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
But everytime i want to enter the shop the game closes.
You use v025 savegames in the v026 game and that leads to this bug. See how to check if you have the correct savegames installed. Don't use the ones in the OP. Those are v025 even if the filename says v026. It is wrongly labeled!

Reactions: Pratimaheswarig
May 30, 2017
You use v025 savegames in the v026 game and that leads to this bug. See how to check if you have the correct savegames installed. Don't use the ones in the OP. Those are v025 even if the filename says v026. It is wrongly labeled!
But i didnt use any save files wich are in the OP. i started a new game and only followed the Hints and watched into the Walktrough a few times. All the saves i`ve done are my own.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Multiple times it is already proven that even when people say they don't have v025 savegames in the v026 folder, they still had. Until proven otherwise I still think that is true for you also. Please upload md5 checksum for all the files in the Savegames folder. If possible dates and times as well. In Windows you can use md5summer.org

Then I'm gonna report this as a bug to the dev. What OS are you using?
Wait until the checksums confirm this claim. Ten or more people in this thread already found out they used the savegames in the first post and those are v025 althorugh the filename suggest it is for v026. Don't waste Nenad's time until it is definitely proven :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Wait until the checksums confirm this claim. Ten or more people in this thread already found out they used the savegames in the first post and those are v025 althorugh the filename suggest it is for v026. Don't waste Nenad's time until it is definitely proven :)
I deleted my post after I saw your post. :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry :) I'm a little bit irritated by people claiming they don't used v025 saves and then prove themselves they have :( Crash in Hotaboo shop is almost certain a sign you have used v025 save in v026 game. I confirmed this over here as well. With v026 saves I don't have any issues...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
But i didnt use any save files wich are in the OP. i started a new game and only followed the Hints and watched into the Walktrough a few times. All the saves i`ve done are my own.
Please prove this by an md5sum of bookmark01.dat. If you didn't use the saves in the OP it is created when you started a new game. It should therefor have a checkum of v026.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
So, after small flame-war here between @Blup Blup and lot's of players, It was figured out that SAVEGAMES in OP from earlier date labeled as 0.26 are for v0.25 in real. It causes crash of game.

So FIXED savegames are here:
It is recommended deleting old saves even for starting NEW game or game would crash to desktop (COD) when entering HoTaboo shop.
Walkthrough: (updated periodically):
Updates from older to newer versions (also updated):

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes