jake stallone

Jan 5, 2018
So, after small flame-war here between @Blup Blup and lot's of players, It was figured out that SAVEGAMES in OP from earlier date labeled as 0.26 are for v0.25 in real. It causes crash of game.

So FIXED savegames are here:
It is recommended deleting old saves even for starting NEW game or game would crash to desktop (COD) when entering HoTaboo shop.
Walkthrough: (updated periodically):
Updates from older to newer versions (also updated):
Thank you for the v26 saves @kolobezka

Reactions: Aeroflux63

felix69

Oct 26, 2017
so, i have this bug where it crashes when i go into hotaboo.... :p

seriously, thanks for the efforts guys, especially @Blup Blup

1 more quick question, if i use the bookmark/savegame provided to start somewhere in the middle of the game, will i have all the possible collections or should i be checking for things that have been missed along the way?

EDIT nvm, i just loaded the one nearest where i was up to and some of them are missing, guess i will go play hunt :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
so, i have this bug where it crashes when i go into hotaboo.... :p
LOL. And sorry if I was a bit hard. After multiple times the same question in a short time it is hard to be polite. Usually I manage but sometimes I just snap :)

1 more quick question, if i use the bookmark/savegame provided to start somewhere in the middle of the game, will i have all the possible collections or should i be checking for things that have been missed along the way?
See my walkthrough at which point the bookmarks are made. Nenad does this according to the historical growth of the game. However the bookmark is just the state of the game when it is created. If you start from the beginning it will overwrite the bookmarks with yours. I usually ends up with bookmarks of my own because my walkthrough is based on the most efficient way and that means that some dolls which were introduced much earlier are collected in later episodes...

Usually Nenad is pretty accurate but he is still human. So occasionally he will miss dolls, photos or lingerie. You can use my walkthrough to see which ones -- after the spoiler alert -- and then you can use the names to search my walkthrough as were or how they can be obtained. As always link to latest walkthrough in my signature below.

Reactions: felix69

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks. And please if you see things missing or incorrect let me know. With the boxes I have now all kind of options to make it even better. But sometimes I just overlook things...

Reactions: felix69

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Not played since version 22, but i can't resize the game or change the resolution to that above 1080p anymore? I've got the "RESIZABLE = yes" under resolution in the config. I've also experimented with comparability options for the exe. But i'm still not able to drag the window to a different size like before. Anyone else had this issue? I''m using a 40" 4k monitor & full screen makes the game look bad & normal res you can't read anything. I was playing the game happily somehwere inbetween before :(

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
Not played since version 22, but i can't resize the game or change the resolution to that above 1080p anymore? I've got the "RESIZABLE = yes" under resolution in the config. I've also experimented with comparability options for the exe. But i'm still not able to drag the window to a different size like before. Anyone else had this issue? I''m using a 40" 4k monitor & full screen makes the game look bad & normal res you can't read anything. I was playing the game happily somehwere inbetween before :(
Did you try to put in the config specific resolution with these parameters RESOLUTION = 1600x900 for example? I've test it and it works.

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Did you try to put in the config specific resolution with these parameters RESOLUTION = 1600x900 for example? I've test it and it works.
Yep i tried many resolutions, but that seems to be the max resolution it allows, unless you go fullscreen.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes