Syrex

Jul 25, 2017
What is a ctd? I think it is a crash? Please describe in what part of the game. Even better upload a savegame just before this happens so I can see if this is indeed a bug or something on your end.

Edit
Ok, with a Google I found that CTD stands for . But because Willy needs regularly a visit to Hotaboo and that doesn't crash on my end -- I'm playing in Linux, not Windows -- I need a savegame to see if there is a specific part were it happens.
The same thing happened to me... However, I managed to get into Hotaboo by installing the patch x25 to x26 on the x26 version.

It seems to work until an official patch comes out

Reactions: Davzen

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not sure what you've done. The patch v025 to v026 should be applied to v025 to get v026. Applied to v026 it shouldn't do anything. The checksums should prove that. May be your download was corrupted. The version distributed here is repackaged and that is not always done right. I didn't encounter problems with the orignal version distributed by Nenad himself...

Syrex

Jul 25, 2017
Not sure what you've done. The patch v025 to v026 should be applied to v025 to get v026. Applied to v026 it shouldn't do anything. The checksums should prove that. May be your download was corrupted. The version distributed here is repackaged and that is not always done right. I didn't encounter problems with the orignal version distributed by Nenad himself...

What you say is completely logical...

I downloaded the Torrent version, so being a single package should not be corrupt ... At the moment it works perfect, so I don't complain :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Blup Blup

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
What is a ctd? I think it is a crash? Please describe in what part of the game. Even better upload a savegame just before this happens so I can see if this is indeed a bug or something on your end.

Edit
Ok, with a Google I found that CTD stands for . But because Willy needs regularly a visit to Hotaboo and that doesn't crash on my end -- I'm playing in Linux, not Windows -- I need a savegame to see if there is a specific part were it happens.
Hi I get the crash to desktop every time i try to go to Hotaboo tried a few times at different point, Dee dee, Movie script and ERica crashes each time - attached savegame as requested - I am on a windows 10 PC in case that makes a difference.

In v 24 i had no issues. I used the upgrade from v 24 to v25 applied the v25 fix then upgraded to v26

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, will test the above savegame. I must ask @kolobezka how the checksums in the patch are calculated. May be something has gone wrong in multiple patching? I could make an MD5 for all important files so we can check that as well...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Code:
16:27:04.999:Error: RIFF file but not a wave file

16:27:07.515:Error: RIFF file but not a wave file

16:27:10.021:Error: RIFF file but not a wave file

[mp3 @ 0xeba7a60] Format mp3 detected only with low score of 1, misdetection possible!
[mp3 @ 0xeba7a60] Skipping 7499 bytes of junk at 0.
[mp3 @ 0xeba7a60] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[mp3 @ 0xec72540] Header missing
Segmentation fault

It looks like the player crashed! If you need support, please include the
contents of the log file in your problem report.
Unfortunately, no log file has been created!
Ok, Willy is standing in Gabriella's office and he must visit Selina. Instead I entered the Hotaboo shop and the above occured. I'm playing in Linux so it isn't an OS problem. I'm using an unpatched v026 because I help in seeding the torrent Nenad has for its patreons. So that is most likely also not an issue. However I've the feeling this is an old save not created in v026 but earlier? Is it an v024 save? If so that is probably the reason for the crash.

Edit
My hunch was correct. I renamed your savegame00.dat to 07 so not to overwrite any of mine. But checksums reveal:

Code:
fc868938f90b0bb049c9ddca8c049e21  .local/share/Adventures of Willy D 025/Savegames/savegame00.dat
fc868938f90b0bb049c9ddca8c049e21  .local/share/Adventures of Willy D 026/Savegames/savegame07.dat
So you're using an v025 save in the v026 of the game and that wont work! Download the v026 savegames. Probably someone messed that up in this forum? I saw more mentioning of this a few days ago...

Edit 2
Downloaded the "v026" in the OP, but despite the name those are the v025 savegames. Can someone remove those? And replace it with the correct ones? Old saves don't work and lead to lots of strange messages like this one :(

Edit 3
Here are the v026 savegame00.dat and savegame01.dat so you can play the newest update. Someone else must update the OP and include the correct zip with all the bookmark files, executable and plain text walkthrough...

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
After the first sex with Mary, how come willy to his clothes? if I want to leave the apartment is there as a tip: first put on clothes, only I do not see where willy moves out or how and where I find them in the apartment

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See my walkthrough -- link to latest in my signature. They are on the white armchair in Mary's bedroom so just click on them to get clothed...

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I think the clothes but nowhere on the white arm chair
or willy has the clothes back to the sex. In front of the sex with Mary, I can take off no clothes.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Please upload a savegameXX.dat at the point were you can't find the clothes. Indicate also the OS and which version of Willy you're playing...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think the clothes but nowhere on the white arm chair
or willy has the clothes back to the sex. In front of the sex with Mary, I can take off no clothes.
This looks also like an old save not form v026. With what saves did you start, because I think this scene was from a few episodes back...

Edit
Ok, this is indeed a few episodes back. Say I'm here to Mary and afterwards that you need to back to Rose bar. I hope this isn't an old save, but it looks like this gives some progress...

Edit 2
Nope. This is definitely an old save. And that doesn't work! Get yourself some v026 savegames and bookmarks. Don't use the ones in the OP until they are replaced by the correct ones!

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I played with a save from 0.21 first meeting with gabriella to talk about the problem first hypnose.gibts of it a save? or after first sex with julia. right now i'm on the spot

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry, you don't make sense? Please explain better. It looks like you're using old saves and that doesn't work!

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I used "my" old save.(didn't work correct) but I also tried the 2 savegames a bit above. everything works correctly. However, from the first hypnosis of gabriella I miss the whole story up to the 2 saves above
from this point I would need a save what works in version 0.26 not to miss the whole story

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
from this point I would need a save what works in version 0.26 not to miss the whole story
You need a bookmarkXX.dat from v026. However in the OP someone posted version v025 although the filename says v026. I've promised Nenad that I wouldn't upload things. He gives me access to create the walkthrough and I don't want to misuse that trust :). However may be someone else is willing to upload it. It is alos possible to start really from the beginning without any saves. I did that in v025 to rewrtite the walkthrough. Can highly recommend that if it is a while ago you saw that part. You tend to forget things :)

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Hi everyone! My game also crashes when I try to enter the Hotaboo Shop. I don't understand how to move forward... Just started a new game, and still it crashes... Can anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes