LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but I've done my fair bit of searching and I do not see the Mac versions in the OP any more and there is no 0.22 to 0.23 or 0.23 to 0.24 patch in the Mega folders.

Am I missing something here?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Updated OP with v0.26 links, including the torrent, links to update patches, save/walk-through files, and for the v0.25 to v0.26 update patch I added the files with the v0.25 bugfix and instructions on how to apply. Whew!
Hi, I downloaded the 0.25 to 0.26 patch earlier but didn't see anything then about a bug for 0.25. I played through both saves and did not encounter any problems but the dolls were a little out of wack when viewing them.

Could you explain what the bugfix was for please? If I didn't encounter that problem then I wont bother with downloading it again.

Thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey all I see MAC listed as a supported game but no MAC DL on OP. Any help?
"Older Update Patches" links to a post with links to spots that have Mac 0.25. I don't see a link to 0.26 or the 0.26 Mac updater (which works).

Reactions: Calyps0

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Anybody has a problem finding Mrs Maria? i'm on the quest to talk to here about Fiona
Hmmm... she can be at three locations :
- Her house (entrance, her bedroom, the pool or the garden behind the pool)
- Villa Gloria (right next to her house, she's behind the villa)
- The cinema in VIP room
It depends on where you are in the game. If it's after Fiona came back from her trip, go to Villa Gloria, she hasn't moved since she went there.

Follow Blup Blup's walkthrough if you don't find her, you have absolutely all the details (link in his signature, or in the OP post).

Reactions: Krull and Blup Blup

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Normally I look VERY forward to updates from this game , but this one was just downright disappointing. Fiona sending Skye into Carlo's waiting arms (dick)was just a huge letdown , even with the 3way. Natasha scene seemed pointless , hunting for dogtoys...REALLY ? It just seems like this game went off the rails after so many good updates and story lines. A shame really enjoyed the game up until now, hope it gets back on track for 27 and beyond , if not i'm sure one of the endless array of aspiring game devs will come up with something that remains consistent overtime.

Reactions: L☹VE

PeterHacke

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone please fix the Savegames in OP? The version you get is for 0.25 not 0.26. Thank you :)

Nevermind, found some :D

Reactions: Krull

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Confused. I generally just play Ren'py/Unity games. Easy to extract those files. But, every time I try to extract this using 7-Zip, I get this - upload_2018-10-5_2-59-44.png

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I hate this zippy site, full of spyware and stupid browser hacks... Ban this please.... Jeez....
How can I Help You? It`s not allowed to upload direct torrent links anymore.
Try this >

Reactions: Krull
Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, I have the problem that the game is stopped most of the time or whenever an animation starts. I have to start the animation over and over again and restart the game and sometimes it continues. My laptop is not the newest, is it because the video card is too bad?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, I have the problem that the game is stopped most of the time or whenever an animation starts. I have to start the animation over and over again and restart the game and sometimes it continues. My laptop is not the newest, is it because the video card is too bad?
Unfortunately must be this :(
I have i5-7gen hq with mobile nvidia and my cpu util is always high during the game along with over 50% Gpu util

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
says download all 3 parts and i did. 1st is a win zip 2nd and 3rd are blank white data icons .my game file is 1.2 gigs never tried to add 2 and 3.bad links?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes