goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The walkthrough is so confusing. I was playing blind, but since I think I'm stuck I checked it and I'm lost.
Does the progression with Melissa end at the beach? The dialogs and options I saw didn't really match what is said in the walkthrough.
I really don't like playing while reading a walkthrough, but it seems like this is that kind of game.
Which walkthrough are you using? You should use @Blup Blup 's enhanced walkthrough. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated in a few versions, but it's still good up through v0.31.

Get it by clicking on the fish in Willy's room.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm using the one you can download from the first page. What I mean by confusing, is that it seems like I can't progress anymore with some characters, because I didn't do some things in the exact order the walkthrough says.

Do you know if that's the case in this game, or maybe I just missed an item or some little detail? I ask that, because I'd rather not use a walkthrough at all.
I don't think you can progress with a given character unless you've done everything with her earlier. So you can't go and fuck the sister's ass until you've done a few things with her first.

Sep 29, 2017
I can not find the Dolores silver doll, and the mysterious silver girl doll.
You need to have 140 doll to collect Mysterious girl silver doll. It's located behind fence in front of Willy's Heaven.

If you already sent her to Lulu go to the [Willy’s heaven] in the [Doll house] go to East Room to collect Dolores Silver doll.

Reactions: inyourface
Sep 29, 2017
I don't think you can progress with a given character unless you've done everything with her earlier. So you can't go and fuck the sister's ass until you've done a few things with her first.
You also might forget do a dialogue option, e.g. if you already did something to a certain girl but hint still say you should talk to her then click on her and look what option you might forget to continue the main story (you won't get hint about side quest).

- In Melissa case, did you say to her "Melissa?" while touching her ass?
- When you "Undress and touch her ass" and then "Stop touching her ass" did you say to her “I need to see how Daisy is doing”?
- You should get her ass if everything is right.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Which walkthrough are you using? You should use @Blup Blup 's enhanced walkthrough. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated in a few versions, but it's still good up through v0.31.
Sometimes other things in live are more important :). However two weeks ago when v034 came out I started with updating it again. And now I'm playing from the beginning to incorporate the new open world parts were possible. I also added a lot of tips about money. Not important for now, but will in the final version. And when that comes out I want to be mostly done with the walkthrough...

Yesterday late I uploaded which is now checked up to the script changes episode.

Feb 25, 2019
No compressed version? skunked versions for other games are excellent with good quality. Any reason not for this game??
Developer Note: (Read the first page)
This game is highly compressed, all PNGs are compressed into WEBP and backgrounds without any transparency to high definition JPGs. So game CAN NOT be comressed any more then that. Reason why it takes so much hard disk space is cause game is HUGE (over 16h of gameplay) and everything in game is animated (more then 300 sex animations).

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No compressed version? skunked versions for other games are excellent with good quality. Any reason not for this game??
Other games does not have this amount of animations. We are talking on fully animated game with, at this moment over 350 fully animated sex scenes. There is also more then 16h of gameplay in each path and there are 2 paths to chose. Also there are bunch of collections and those are also animated. Every NPC and even background (like water) is animated as well. So that are reasons why game is so huge, even it is fully compressed.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
“ Compressing more then this can only lower quality and that is something that I will never do. ”
Nenad alread post it on Patreon page many years:D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sometimes other things in live are more important :). However two weeks ago when v034 came out I started with updating it again. And now I'm playing from the beginning to incorporate the new open world parts were possible. I also added a lot of tips about money. Not important for now, but will in the final version. And when that comes out I want to be mostly done with the walkthrough...

Yesterday late I uploaded which is now checked up to the script changes episode.
Hey, he's back! Yay!

Welcome back!

Reactions: Blup Blup

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
I dont know why but for some reason when i opened the game screen was incredibly zoomed in and i couldnt fix it for some reason does any one know how to fix this

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes