May 29, 2017
Hey Nenad,

Hope you're getting enough love in this forum. Still the best game.
Any ambition to start fresh on a new title in the future?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

alucardo44

Jan 2, 2019
some one pls share last dolls screen shots in that game
ty for All ı found just 140 DOLLS ı cant find another 2 :S

I shared 1 p.shot whts ıs that doll name or how can ı fınd ?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The forced NTR scene with Carlos and Skye was fucking disgusting. What a way to ruin the game to me. Fucking hell!

There were some things that started to get on my nerves since you didn't get an option or freedom, like pretty much forcing Daniella and Sophie, but this was the last straw.

Fucking disgrace, at the very least give us a fucking option to not see that shit. You just ruined this fucking game for me, since she was my favorite girl. Fucking hell. I'm done.
hey man...That nasty fucking Bastard also has needs..and FYI Skye is a Slut!!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I don't care about that. This NTR bullshit isn't for everyone. It shouln't be forced, unless it's stated since the beginning that it would be like that for every girl.
Now you play the fucking game for hours, until you get a scene like that with no way to avoid it. Fuck this shit.
Well at first i had the same Reaction..It grossed me out to be honest..but later got used to it.I mean the real world aint that different from how adults games portraits it nowdays.

Reactions: XGamer
Sep 29, 2017
some one pls share last dolls screen shots in that game
ty for All ı found just 140 DOLLS ı cant find another 2 :S

I shared 1 p.shot whts ıs that doll name or how can ı fınd ?
It's Angel gold doll. When you date her, in the end both of you end up in Willy's apartment. After you say to her “That was amazing Angel!” go back to Hotaboo shop to pick it up in the counter.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to install this game?
I mean I did extract only the part 1 but maybe I am wrong but only the files in this part 1 will be used and 'playable' no? Does the game tell when I have to use the other parts? Or do I need to extract all of them at once ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to install this game?
I mean I did extract only the part 1 but maybe I am wrong but only the files in this part 1 will be used and 'playable' no? Does the game tell when I have to use the other parts? Or do I need to extract all of them at once ?
You need to download all parts and have all rars in same folder and after you extract part 1, win-rar, 7- zip will do all job for you. It will actually extract other rars automatically. Do not try to extract them manually later cause you will mess things up.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Alright, thank you Nenad A. So it doesnt matter if the .rar are on a hard drive and the extracted part in another hard drive? Just to be sure :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Alright, thank you Nenad A. So it doesnt matter if the .rar are on a hard drive and the extracted part in another hard drive? Just to be sure :p
:confused::confused:...no it doesn't....****tries to grab the gun..**** let it go**... It's not his fault*"** ok babe **** if u say so***""

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes