Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
In which case, with the greatest of respect and with all due concern for people triggered by the actions of computer-generated pixels in an online game, they should fuck off and get psychiatric help.
brace yourself night king is coming

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
wow, what's with all this NTR shit I'm hearing about here ?
Nothing to worry about: just another kiddo who watched too many Japanese cartoons.

Anyone who uses that acronym ("NTR") has no idea of what betraying a partner or being betrayed by a partner means in real life.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here are some great news:

New update will be out today for $5 patrons, it's the biggest update to date, shit ton of new animations and content.

The updater file is alone 1.1 GB sized, so don't get surprised when you see it on patreon. Both paths are updated and each path will have 14-15 new animations.

I won't give anymore details, don't want to spoil the fun. Have fun with the upcoming update and don't forget to support Nenad who always works like a crazy machine, nonstop.

A reminder, game is compressed (to webp) as always, big size is because of big content, not uncompressed content. Also don't use old saves, use the saves provided with the new update.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Nenad's full time on this game and it's his sole source of income.

Why not pledge him the price of a cup of coffee every month for the joy he gives you? $3 from a few of you would let him employ and bring out updates even faster than his current solo crazy rate.

Do it here:

After all, do *you* work for free?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Nenad's full time on this game and it's his sole source of income.

Why not pledge him the price of a cup of coffee every month for the joy he gives you? $3 from a few of you would let him employ and bring out updates even faster than his current solo crazy rate.

Do it here:

After all, do *you* work for free?
actually i worked for free more than once and i still do volunteer teaching work. I have unstable income but heck sometimes you wanna feel you are doing something.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wonderimg is there still a way to fuck skye without carlos ? mrs maria has that option too with the 3some part where you can still fuck her alone or with some other dude. maybe that will stop people from whining ntr i still dont see that as ntr since you can still fuck skye even with carlos and they all seem to getting along just fine it would have been different if skye did not want to fuck mc anymore.

nenad wow your game is huge i think i have skipped several episodes now. please continue making a great game. btw when is the wife coming back ?

xDeltha

Jun 26, 2017
The game just crashes when i try to play.
Idk if there is a solution to it, but help will be much appreaciated.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The forced NTR scene with Carlos and Skye was fucking disgusting. What a way to ruin the game to me. Fucking hell!

There were some things that started to get on my nerves since you didn't get an option or freedom, like pretty much forcing Daniella and Sophie, but this was the last straw.

Fucking disgrace, at the very least give us a fucking option to not see that shit. You just ruined this fucking game for me, since she was my favorite girl. Fucking hell. I'm done.
And he totaly destroyed Angel for me, was looking forward to fuck her and then she does not even look like her but some fucked up whore.
Not worth playing anymore

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
And he totaly destroyed Angel for me, was looking forward to fuck her and then she does not even look like her but some fucked up whore.
Not worth playing anymore
I have to disagree. The new scenes with Angel in V0.34 were some of the best of the game so far. The animations were very erotic in my opinion. It just goes to prove that you can't please everyone, no matter what you do.

Reactions: geamoiri

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I have to disagree. The new scenes with Angel in V0.34 were some of the best of the game so far. The animations were very erotic in my opinion. It just goes to prove that you can't please everyone, no matter what you do.
He could at least make her look like in the pictures we have picked up that you like an woman with so much makeup she does not look the same is on you

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yep, already playing it, thanks.

$5 a month. Patreon.
Why are you even in f95 then? You won't get anywhere with those freaking annoying lines here dude. This website serves also as promotion for devs. There are tons of guys who are supporting projects already but you can't expect that from everyone. Some people do a pause on their pledges, others are just waiting for specific content. If you want to brag with your 5 bucks do it elsewhere.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Why are you even in f95 then? You won't get anywhere with those freaking annoying lines here dude. This website serves also as promotion for devs. There are tons of guys who are supporting projects already but you can't except that from everyone. Some people do a pause on their pledges, others are just waiting for specific content. If you want to brag with your 5 bucks do it elsewhere.
Not bragging. Just suggesting to people that they might choose to support an excellent developer and pointing out one benefit, namely earlier access.

Last time AoWD updated, I peeked at the torrent posted on here and at one point 700 people were on the swarm. I'm sure some of them were "pausing their pledges" and others "waiting for specific content" but some of them might just respond to what's been (from me) a very polite series of suggestions that they could choose to contribute.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Not bragging. Just suggesting to people that they might choose to support an excellent developer and pointing out one benefit, namely earlier access.

Last time AoWD updated, I peeked at the torrent posted on here and at one point 700 people were on the swarm. I'm sure some of them were "pausing their pledges" and others "waiting for specific content" but some of them might just respond to what's been (from me) a very polite series of suggestions that they could choose to contribute.
Well, that's nice and all but honestly just unnecessary man. First of all, they obviously like the dev otherwise they wouldn't be here. Also, people here have the money there are lawyers, docs, programmers, teachers or trainers etc aside from students and generally younger ones. They all share the same joy playing these games and they also know how to support a dev, so you don't need to remember them continuously. I mean you can do it it's your thing, but you'll instead just annoy the people here to death with it, just saying.

Reactions: Fragmandk
4.30 star(s) 115 Votes