Oppai

May 4, 2017
Guys, please. When you pirate game, make your own mirrors, as honest pirates do. Or share torrent/whatever. Just don't share Nenad's links, as he is close to get ban on Gdrive for high traffic.
What¿? Pirate game? (ctrl+c / ctrl+v) Really you call it piracy? I think you don't understand anything about piracy and copyright, but i'll keep it in my mind.

Aug 28, 2017
I agree with those who say Angel's makeup is overdone. I don't care about her story, specially in a game like this.

But her new makeup and clothing make her seem like a prostitute, which is a very stark contrast from the one we know and like from a dozen previous updates. Which was a unique look for her.

I hope we at least get clothing\makeup choices for Angel as she was one of my favorites.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I think there may be a bug with some of the photos, I still cant find 4 for Elvira on either path and on the normal path 5 for Amanda are missing.

If anyone has found these, please give me a hint

Thanks

halil123

May 23, 2017
After mom/sis 3some hints are stuck on "talk to melissa". I have tried every option but it's stuck.

strngrwcandy

May 13, 2018
What¿? Pirate game? (ctrl+c / ctrl+v) Really you call it piracy? I think you don't understand anything about piracy and copyright, but i'll keep it in my mind.
It does loosely fit piracy.... you are "sharing" a link that people pay for, which causes the creator to loose money. And in this case cost him money, because he was charged for the bandwith. He wrote on his patreon, he has no problem with "sharing" but "share" it at your own cost, not his...

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Hey i have played at 0.32v is there a solution too have a 0.32 end save in the current 0.34v ? thanks for reply and sorry for my english.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey i have played at 0.32v is there a solution too have a 0.32 end save in the current 0.34v ? thanks for reply and sorry for my english.
Get and install the developer's saves, then click the Autosaves button. Select the save you want to load.

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes