Para_Doxxx

Feb 24, 2018
updated from 0.34 - 0.35 (Mac) and game appears to have switched from regular to incest path ... hints are for incest path, but map and charachters are regular path. Any suggestions? Preferably that don't involve restarting game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
updated from 0.34 - 0.35 (Mac) and game appears to have switched from regular to incest path ... hints are for incest path, but map and charachters are regular path. Any suggestions? Preferably that don't involve restarting game.
Did you load your old saves, or did you use the dev's autosaves?

I wouldn't mind seeing the Mac 0.34->0.35 updater...hint hint! :p

Username112

Aug 14, 2017
Hey is anyone else having this problem where the game crashes and closes when trying to access the yacht or leaving it.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
hey after ı load game and start I get error device lost dx_11 what is this. Please someone help me. After 50 sec ı open game ı get this error.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Trying to download the torrent file from link in OP leads to letsupload.co which tries to send me an exe file. That doesn't sound right.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
??? It is a link to download the torrent file. No problems for me.
Just tried it a third time now. It opened a new tab with some sexdating site. Closed the tab, clicked download again and the torrent file downloaded fine. Seems the site is a tricksy one? Just tested it in another browser, and it's back to that exe file.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Guys I got dx_11 device lost problem anyone know how to fix it ? After I opened game in 30 seconds game closing.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Better to use adblocker next time before downloading from any hosts.
But I am :) I got the torrent file and not Your File Is Ready For Download_3872624.exe, so it's no biggie for me. But other downloaders may face the same issue.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I am curious about a game that's fully animated, but from the screenshots it looks like this measures a bit too high on the "watching girls get fucked by other dudes" scale for me. :confused:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I am curious about a game that's fully animated, but from the screenshots it looks like this measures a bit too high on the "watching girls get fucked by other dudes" scale for me. :confused:
ya no worry.. mr D will fuck all thoses chiks. they are only few scens in where he justwatch, and even then, he have way to participate.

Nenad isnt the kind of guy who make just "watch but not touch" XD. lots of sex for Mc in that game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I won't touch this game even with a stick, it's full of NTR, MC never gets laid, every other guy fucks girls, probably there are close to 100 guys in the game who fucks every living thing!

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Disable site notifications (chrome://settings/content/notifications or about:Preferences#privacy for FF).
And recommend using uBlock Origin with a decent Filter list. Their newer versions have a good default selection to pick from, only custom list I'd recommend is (Its to counter anti-adblock).
Want to encourage disabling adblock for sites that do not attempt stuff like this though, at least give them a few cents for your visit.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes