SemiAdroit1

Jan 14, 2019
View attachment 189537

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-10
Release Date: 2019-05-07
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
You must download all three parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - - - LETSUPLOAD
Win Part 2: - - - LETSUPLOAD
Win Part 3: - - - LETSUPLOAD
Win Part 4: - - - LETSUPLOAD
Mac: - -

Updater from v0.34 to v0.35
README
: - -
Windows: LETSUPLOAD - - -
Mac: LETSUPLOAD - - -
Linux: LETSUPLOAD - - -

Extras: - Walkthrough - -
Disclaimer: Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. Use saves provided by the developer.
Thanks to @kolobezka for sharing links!
Amazing Graphical Based and Professionally made Walkthrough Provided by Blup Blup

View attachment 193139 View attachment 193140 View attachment 193141 View attachment 193142 View attachment 193143 View attachment 193144 View attachment 193145 View attachment 193146 View attachment 193147 View attachment 193148 View attachment 193149 View attachment 193150 View attachment 193151 View attachment 193152 View attachment 193154 View attachment 193155 View attachment 193156 View attachment 193157
Willy is in the EXACT same walking position in every screen shot. LMAO

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone help me?
Is there a incest patch or how do you enable the incest?
You choose a route on whether you go visit your mom or your neighbour at the beginning of the game, i think at the beginning of version 0.4

Btw anyone have knows what has beenadded in 0.35

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
When the hell will he make content for fiona, man a fucking year or more of dev and no fucking the wife... Wtf

And truly nice fucking year but still... I dunno why he doenst make content for her meh
Maybe because Fiona was doing the same thing Willy D been doing. Maybe he will make a new game where instead of willy D you now play as Fiona. that would be really cool too.

Nenad if you ever create a new game maybe make one where you play as Fiona now would be cool game develeopment as whole. or some side story.

btw anyone know what to do in version 0.35 ? i did the 3some with mom and melissa but what do i do after that ? it says i need to talk to melissa again but there is no dialog to progress at that stage ?

Reactions: poofie

PeterHacke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi Guys, I loaded the incest path save for version 0.35 and after talking to Mom and Melissa, the hint tells me to go to Minora Town to meet Isabel. When I enter her room, there is nobody there....is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe because Fiona was doing the same thing Willy D been doing. Maybe he will make a new game where instead of willy D you now play as Fiona. that would be really cool too.

Nenad if you ever create a new game maybe make one where you play as Fiona now would be cool game develeopment as whole. or some side story.

btw anyone know what to do in version 0.35 ? i did the 3some with mom and melissa but what do i do after that ? it says i need to talk to melissa again but there is no dialog to progress at that stage ?
you are assuming she is cheating on Willy , I pretty much doubt that.
If she did not mind cheating on Willy, why whould she leave? makes no fucking sense.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone who has played the complete game till the latest update can tell whether there is any "Male Domination" (BDSM) related content in this game? I didn't see any such tags but this game appears to be very promising that's why asking...

Reactions: hgchg

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I Don't understand..what's wrong with other girls getting fucked by other NPC's..or is it just the pussy has to be sacred and only can be touched my MC's dick..@_@...that's just BS.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I Don't understand..what's wrong with other girls getting fucked by other NPC's..or is it just the pussy has to be sacred and only can be touched my MC's dick..@_@...that's just BS.
when 2 people share feelings for each other, fucking others is cheating, then if they are in a relationship is ntr... and that can even be cuckold at some point if the mc dont mind.
So i dont know how that is hard for you to understand, people dont like being cheated, cucked or otherwise ntr unless you have that fetish.. and not all of us have that, if you have it good for you but you have to respect others.
(have in mind that is the people that can have feelings not the mc, you may think but Willy fucks all yet if someone likes a particular girl.. seeing that girl fucked by some other npc will piss off the player and maybe even lost interest in that girl, No bs)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
when 2 people share feelings for each other, fucking others is cheating, then if they are in a relationship is ntr... and that can even be cuckold at some point if the mc dont mind.
So i dont know how that is hard for you to understand, people dont like being cheated, cucked or otherwise ntr unless you have that fetish.. and not all of us have that, if you have it good for you but you have to respect others.
(have in mind that is the people that can have feelings not the mc, you may think but Willy fucks all yet if someone likes a particular girl.. seeing that girl fucked by some other npc will piss off the player and maybe even lost interest in that girl, No bs)
Really dude?? Did you even read your own comment? Relationship? wth are you
even talking about?First I don't like NTR if there are like limited characters or there is a love path .In Which case this game make it an exception. And the MC literally fucked the whole town and the mexican creep getting laid pisses ppl out..it's not one of your dreams its a game that have some stuff related to the RL be an adult and man the F**k up.

Reactions: geamoiri

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
even talking about?First I don't like NTR if there are like limited characters or there is a love path .In Which case this game make it an exception. And the MC literally fucked the whole town and the mexican creep getting laid pisses ppl out..it's not one of your dreams its a game that have some stuff related to the RL be an adult and man the F**k up.
Dude - some people don't like it if anyone besides the MC fucks any of the girls. You have your triggers; they have theirs. Just accept it. Belittling them and saying stuff like "man the fuck up" isn't productive.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i was not refering to Willy exactly, i mean in general, if u dont understand it is your problem not mine and just because we dont share your own opinión doenst mean its BS, Bs is what you are trying to put all of us in the same boat.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Dude - some people don't like it if anyone besides the MC fucks any of the girls. You have your triggers; they have theirs. Just accept it. Belittling them and saying stuff like "man the fuck up" isn't productive.
That was the point for my comment let the dev do his work and stop annoying him with the NTR not ntr requests he clearly stated that he will do it his own way and yet there are posts after post of complaining if you don't like it don't play it...as simple as that..and yes maybe i got carried away..if someone got offended..I sincerely apologise...had better days.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
i was not refering to Willy exactly, i mean in general, if u dont understand it is your problem not mine and just because we dont share your own opinión doenst mean its BS, Bs is what you are trying to put all of us in the same boat.
Trust me when I say....This boat is not for everybody...:D

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes