• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
What¿? Pirate game? (ctrl+c / ctrl+v) Really you call it piracy? I think you don't understand anything about piracy and copyright, but i'll keep it in my mind.
If someone creates something original they have copyright over it. Is that what we're misunderstanding?

D

Deleted member 78983

When I download all these 4 parts do I need to extract all of them by using WINRAR? And do they need to be in the same folder to function or can they just be in the ´´downloaded files´´? sry I am a bit of a newbie

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When I download all these 4 parts do I need to extract all of them by using WINRAR? And do they need to be in the same folder to function or can they just be in the ´´downloaded files´´? sry I am a bit of a newbie
No worries. You just start extracting the first, winrar will do the rest. IF they aren't at the same location then winrar will ask for each file's location when it reaches to the point it needs them. So its better to put them into the same location. More convenient that way.

D

Deleted member 78983

No worries. You just start extracting the first, winrar will do the rest. IF they aren't at the same location then winrar will ask for each file's location when it reaches to the point it needs them. So its better to put them into the same location. More convenient that way.
Thank you! I really appreciate the fast and helpful answer. This community is one of the friendliest imo.

D

Deleted member 78983

Ohh yeah I forgot to ask... do I need to download the updater as well?

D

Deleted member 78983

You have version 0.34 game -> download only updater
You don't have it -> download 4 parts of archive
So the file name says 034 so I am guessing I need to download the updater and do something with it?

D

Deleted member 78983

Replying to @Ennoch
Ahh thanks for clearing that up. The guy I was responding to said that ''You have version 0.34 game -> download only updater '' which confused me.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So the file name says 034 so I am guessing I need to download the updater and do something with it?
Got a little confused. Right now there doesn't seem to be an updater for 0.34 to 0.35 around here. Only the torrent version exists for 0.35. You can either download that but if you just downloaded the whole 0.34 your may be better off waiting for an 0.34->0.35 updater.

EDIT: Oh i see. https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-34-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1887464

D

Deleted member 78983

Got a little confused. Right now there doesn't seem to be an updater for 0.34 to 0.35 around here. Only the torrent version exists for 0.35. You can either download that but if you just downloaded the whole 0.34 your may be better off waiting for an 0.34->0.35 updater.

EDIT: Oh i see. https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-34-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1887464
Could this perhaps be added to the post instead of being drowned in the comment sea? Would probably avoid a lot of confusion and it would be easier to find.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Could this perhaps be added to the post instead of being drowned in the comment sea? Would probably avoid a lot of confusion and it would be easier to find.
There was a little hiccup with the links. Right now the only source for the new version was removed (in a sense) and only the updater remained untill recently the torrent version arrived. So thread can get updated, it just hasn't been done yet. I reported the post with the torrent so the mods should be aware. They'll decide if they update through the torrent or not (i kinda don't know if thats okay that its been shared through torrent).

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Just a quick note about v0.35 ... all collectibles are available on both routes. It was a difficult search, and some of the items have 'triggers'. I won't tell you now, as I don't want to spoil it for you, and .35 hasn't been added here to the OP. I almost gave up, but persevered and found them all. Really some beautiful animations in this version, and a very fun update. Thanks Nenad.

Reactions: XGamer
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes