Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Character 110 and many other characters and objects and scenes are in ALL rar files. First of all, Make sure you are not extracting 1 by one. Multiple rars are extracted automatically when you click on part 1. All other need to be in same directory before starting extraction. Secondly... There are total of 4 rar files for full game. If you miss any or if it's not in same folder as others extracting will show error. So. have ALL 4 rars in same folder, extract JUST PART 1 and you will be good to go. If you try manually extracting other 3 rars you will fail and make errors... this is however not something I invented... It's how rar files work.
I understand. And that's exactly how I did it. The reason I knew it was in Part 3 is that AFTER it failed after I unrar-ed in Part 1 ONLY... I checked which part it was WITHOUT un-rar-ing it to find out if the error file was in 1 specific rar (did it crash while extracting 1... or 2... or 3... or 4... and the name of the file in which it crashed... is rar #3)

Said another way, as you said, all 4 rars are in the same folder, I extracted just Part 1, and it has an error when 7zip was extracting the files in Part 3... every time... never getting to Part 4. Downloading Part 3 from different mirrors... don't help. And yes... it's the updated 7 zip (19).

Thanks for your help though. It's appreciated.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I understand. And that's exactly how I did it. The reason I knew it was in Part 3 is that AFTER it failed after I unrar-ed in Part 1 ONLY... I checked which part it was WITHOUT un-rar-ing it to find out if the error file was in 1 specific rar (did it crash while extracting 1... or 2... or 3... or 4... and the name of the file in which it crashed... is rar #3)

Said another way, as you said, all 4 rars are in the same folder, I extracted just Part 1, and it has an error when 7zip was extracting the files in Part 3... every time... never getting to Part 4. Downloading Part 3 from different mirrors... don't help. And yes... it's the updated 7 zip (19).

Thanks for your help though. It's appreciated.
What can I say, Risk of getting game from "random sites". My game is free and each version becomes free after 20 days on patreon. try downloading from my patreon page there are several links also, Mega, google drive, torrent and Sync. I mean that is if you are up to. Those for sure have no any errors as none of patreons did not experienced any.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
does anybody have a divided update file for mac (i.e. part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4)? like for windows

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I cant find "friend Harley Hardwood" for Mrs. Maria. He is not in the yard and not in garden and in the villa i cant see a way to get in.. Where the heck is he. or is this a bug ?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I really want to get back into this game but previous attempts have only led to the game crashing at the start for me.

The original build worked fine for me up to about V24 I think, or whatever build it was where you find the dog toys or something for the woman in Los Lobos or whatever the place is called.

After that I left the game alone for a few updates for content to build up but the next time I tried I couldn't get past the kitchen without the game crashing.

Another update or so after that and I couldn't get past the intro sequence in the car.

Is there anything I can do to make it work on my PC and if so could you chaps explain how if you have the time. Cheers.

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

I really want to get back into this game but previous attempts have only led to the game crashing at the start for me.

The original build worked fine for me up to about V24 I think, or whatever build it was where you find the dog toys or something for the woman in Los Lobos or whatever the place is called.

After that I left the game alone for a few updates for content to build up but the next time I tried I couldn't get past the kitchen without the game crashing.

Another update or so after that and I couldn't get past the intro sequence in the car.

Is there anything I can do to make it work on my PC and if so could you chaps explain how if you have the time. Cheers.
delete and download everything again could help you. They have autosaves to help u not start everything from start

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
1 - Is there a sex scene with Angel, with buttons to chose positions and if yes how can it be reached? For the moment i have Angel in my home, the scene is very good but i really want more positions.. and buttons. I would fuck Angel till the end of days :)

2- is there a 3 some with Angel & Megan and/or one with Melissa & Julia? If yes, spoil me please :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
delete and download everything again could help you. They have autosaves to help u not start everything from start
Not bothered about starting again as it was the earlier content I enjoyed the most anyways, but it would be great to go through all the new stuff too.

But deleting older stuff won't do anything as I have done that in the past. People have mentioned driver and stuff but not which drivers to update.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

The first thing you should do when asking for tech support is describe your system. We don't know if the right answer is "Ubuntu 14.04 LTS isn't supported anymore; upgrade to 18.04 LTS".

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The first thing you should do when asking for tech support is describe your system. We don't know if the right answer is "Ubuntu 14.04 LTS isn't supported anymore; upgrade to 18.04 LTS".
How do I pass that info across? Not PC savvy in the slightest and this PC is about 8 years old.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How do I pass that info across? Not PC savvy in the slightest and this PC is about 8 years old.
What OS are you running?
What CPU/GPU do you have?
How much RAM do you have?
Is your disk full, or almost full?
Where do you have the game installed?
Are you getting an error?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes