LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
When you update to a new version, are you using saves from the old version? Those can cause problems, because the engine saves the script in the save, and the script might change between versions, so you're running a save using the old script in the new version. Instead of using old saves, download a new version's dev autosaves, and load them using the Autosave screen.

In ~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D xxx , there's a file config.ini. Delete that and rerun the game. See if that fixes it.

Does the problem happen in both fullscreen and windowed modes?
I was using the saves from the update.

Tried that, even deleted the old save files too and replaced them with a fresh batch from a separately downloaded save file batch. Nothing.

Fullscreen, windowed, altering the resolution of my screen, messing the the config file, launching the game and then trying the things I already did, heck, I even ran Terminal and manually adjusted code while the game was running to alter the screen size and resolution detection. Zilch.

I've not given up on the game of course, thus my switch to the Windows version, it's just that my mouse seems to lag slightly in the game compared to the mac version. Likely because my windows machine is a slower and older machine.

D

Deleted member 868896

help please i cant find Maya to go to the theater with her, she doesnt appear on cinema

Reactions: Randeep44

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
there isnt since i used update from 0.36 to 0.37
Released along side of the 0.37 updater was the 0.37 saves/walkthrough. Get that. Read the instructions for the autosaves.

Don't use saves from an older version.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, I'm wondering why in the world Willy hasn't fucked that poor bartender girl yet. This isn't fair, I daresay! :mad:

Come on Willy, don't make her wait anymore!

lele63

May 3, 2017
I download the win 0.36 to 0.37 update and upload it ,enjoy it!
and the Savegames_037.exe
Can anyone upload to another host like MEGA :)) thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes